So disappointed with myself!!!

YorkieMom

Reaction score
This is so depressing! :-(
I've been doing some major nesting lately which included cleaning out my closet & drawers. I've found all my old clothes from about 2 years ago and they are TINY!!! Jeans that wouldn't fit past my knees now, underwear that looks like it would fit a 12 year old, my old 34D bras, tops that I have absolutely no hope of squeezing into. I just want to cry!

How did I let myself get this big?? I think I've gained 100 pounds (including baby weight) since I got married 3 years ago. I'm one of those girls who's completely let themselves go since they got married! I was in TK Maxx today looking for a comfy outfit for the hospital and caught a glimpse of my ass - it's HUGE!!! I don't know why my husband has even stayed with me. I'm repulsive, and to make it worse I'm completely covered in stretch marks now from getting pregnant!

Is there any hope of going back to the way I was when I got married???

Has anyone lost a huge amount of weight/baby weight successfully?? How long did it take you, and did you have saggy skin?

i havent been a normal size for many years. i gained 100 pounds between the ages of 14-23. i have been obese for 10 years now. i am 28 and still struggling to lose weight. what we remember is it takes a lot of time, some setbacks, failures etc. and you are pregnant and i dont know what you have gained in pregnancy but either way you are supposed to gain something.

you are lucky to be with someone who accepts you big small round and all. im currently with someone who accepted me at my size and then boom 6 months and 15 pounds later he is bit**in about me being smaller. ironically i wasnt all that small when we met anyway...

i look at tv and see people who have slimmed down after losing a lot of weight and yes the stretch marks are there but they have lightened up and appear to be more blended into the skin tone, but of course that depends.

i congratulate you on your pregnancy and the wonderful bundle you will have in a few weeks. for now focus on you and your baby and your wonderful husband.

I feel the same. Iv got around 50lbs to lose and feel huge too! Iv put on about 40lbs since being with OH but he doesnt notice, he says he loves me as I am which is nice. Concentrate on pregnancy and a new baby for a while and when your ready just ease into it with walking everyday with he baby (good for you and bab y!) and eating well. I gained 1st with Leo and he was 7lb4oz I lost his birth weight and now another 8lbs so im what I was before pregnancy. You generally lose quite abit after giving birth :flower:

Hey, if you are determined you will lost it. Don't beat yourself up - it really does not help. Not long to go and you will have a lovely baby. Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->