So early, faint lines! Help! Worried.

LeighAnneA

Reaction score
Quick back story- I have been pregnant a few times before. Whenever I was pregnant & took a First Response test, I’ve had 2 solid, clear as day 2 pink lines.
2 pregnancies years ago, I knew it was pregnant. I’m one of those women that are super in-tuned & sensitive with my body. I took test 2 separate pregnancies, they were negative (it was too early). A few days later- a week I tested again and I was pregnant.

Now- I have known something is off for almost 2 weeks now. Certain symptoms I’m familiar with. But I have felt very strange, somethings up.
My last period was somewhere around the very end of Sept.-beginning of October.
Around either October 10-14 or October 17-21 (ballpark range) is when I ovulated and possibly conceived.
I tested 4 times in 3 days & came up with 4 faint pink lines. I know what evap. Lines look like & I've never had faint pink lines before.
I believe I am very early & just felt pregnant again really early and tested too early. Any feedback? I have an appt. Nov. 8th. No bleeding or spotting.
Any feedback or advice or similar stories you can relate to is appreciated.

01D566B3-77E2-42C2-A6DB-84034F34AA16.jpeg 898EAA83-7A30-42F7-8625-DAE75FCCBD78.jpeg D3274924-AB83-428E-AA30-91B501664E41.jpeg C18399A7-45FF-4C57-9D55-16C0CA9576D6.jpeg AC46D86D-1146-4E45-A8B0-087F41960B0B.jpeg

That's a definitely early positive hun, good luck, it also looks like my early bfp on this pregnancy, and I was still days away from my period when I got the same lines you have, I think your one million percent pregnant x

That's a definitely early positive hun, good luck, it also looks like my early bfp on this pregnancy, and I was still days away from my period when I got the same lines you have, I think your one million percent pregnant x

Thank you so much. When I’ve taken pregnancy test & I was pregnant- it was always 2 pink lines. I just think I caught it super early this time. I have taken pregnancy test in the past & I wasn’t pregnant and I know what the evap. Line looks like. It’s just crazy I caught it so early again, I wasn’t even expecting to get pregnant. When my hormones switch up the tiniest bit, I know something is different. I just hope it’s faint because it’s early, not because of it not developing or something. But thinking back to my last period and my ovulation days, it’s EARLY. I just am praying it’s healthy and growing. But it really made my day to hear you say that they look positive because those are definitely faint PINK lines. 4 times.

I have even had negative pregnancy test (I always take the First Response test) sit around for like the rest of the night and no pink line shows up or even faint pink line. It’s a clear evap. Line. I’ve had positive pregnancy test sit around for a while (I don’t base my results on the ones that sit out past the “result time”, I base it on that 3-5 minute window which is the faint pink lines, I just saved them or haven’t thrown them away yet) and they have a pink line- I’ll post picture of this one I took this morning that was faint pink (the results) but what it looks like after sitting for a while. Like I said my negative ones, NEVER went pink. Always a visible clear Evap line.

E09B9059-B3A1-461E-A527-B0A9A73BACDA.jpeg

& it took about 2-3 minutes for the faint pink to start appearing. Sorry to reply to your message a lot. I just need someone to talk to

That's okay! I've never had an issue with first response either! On my 2 previous babies I wasn't trying, but had an inkling I was pregnant so took a test and two very dark lines appeared!

This baby I tried for and knew when my period was roughly, and I ended up getting my very faint at 9dpo so roughly 6 days before my period. I'll attach a pic of it helps the one on the left was my first one at 9dpo, the middle and last tests were literally the morning later :)

Snapchat-1637071262.jpg

And also I found by leaving my tests dry gave me a correct indication if I was pregnant or not, I know your supposed to discard the test after the time frame, but I kept mine until it was bone dry, and of course my lines were a lot pinker and darker after it dried, I think discard it after the time frame if it looks negative, because that's when evaps can occur, but if you've already got your lines within the time frame, keep the test until it dries as it almost always shows darker! Congratulations with the pregnancy:)

That's okay! I've never had an issue with first response either! On my 2 previous babies I wasn't trying, but had an inkling I was pregnant so took a test and two very dark lines appeared!

This baby I tried for and knew when my period was roughly, and I ended up getting my very faint at 9dpo so roughly 6 days before my period. I'll attach a pic of it helps the one on the left was my first one at 9dpo, the middle and last tests were literally the morning later :)

View attachment 1071648
Thank you so much! I took one this morning & it’s faint still. I’m going to take one tonight & tomorrow & just watch the lines

And also I found by leaving my tests dry gave me a correct indication if I was pregnant or not, I know your supposed to discard the test after the time frame, but I kept mine until it was bone dry, and of course my lines were a lot pinker and darker after it dried, I think discard it after the time frame if it looks negative, because that's when evaps can occur, but if you've already got your lines within the time frame, keep the test until it dries as it almost always shows darker! Congratulations with the pregnancy:)
I agree! That’s what I said in a reply that when I’ve just accidentally kept them in the past when they were negative, the evap. Line was visibly a clear line. But the positive tests I have taken and kept, always went darker pink, but was positive and I was pregnant. I never had a negative test turn into a pink line when it dried

I took a clear blue just now and this is what I got immediately! Positive for sure

B862CA25-D6DD-4DD9-905A-CFD455934CF5.jpeg

Definitely no denying that line. Congratulations!

You're pregnant for sure! Same with me. Never had a pink line on a first response that wasn't pregnancy. Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->