so emotional!

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
Me and oh are just home yesterday morning from a week in spain. Ds couldn't come due to passport office messing us around.

Anyway when we decided to go without ds I was honestly afraid we would have major fall outs etc being together for an entire week haha..I work two jobs and he works long hours so we see each other on average for 3hrs a day maximum. We r like ships passing in the night..literally lol so I expected to argue loads or be sick of the sight of each other.

It wasnt like that at all..it was great having time to ourselves! Im almost 11 weeks pregnant and still very emotional..I cry at everything just now!

Anyway oh goes back to work this morning and wont be home until 7ish tonight..and im actually feeling really sad about this..im gonna miss him! We didnt get to do much with ds yesterday as we had food shopping and car picking up etc to do which is rubbish cos we missed him like crazy.
Usually i cant wait for him to go to work cos I get peace haha but today my emotions are playing up and I don't want him to go :-(

I Remember your post when you were debating to go without ds, I'm glad you had a great time :) it's only natural to feel the way you do after spending that week together when you hardly usually see each other, it's nice in a way though, it means you get to miss him and when he comes home it makes it more special :)

My OH has started a new job where he leaves for work at 1-30 to 2-30am in the morning and I've been an emotional wreck for the first couple of weeks, I hated been alone in bed etc, but it makes it more special when they come home. You'll feel better soon I'm sure :hugs:

I know how you feel. My OH is working away for a while so he is gone from Monday to Friday and is only home on weekends. With juggling DS nearly 2, work and the tiredness and sickness of the first trimester I've been pretty emotional. Called him crying several times last week just because I was so tired! It is hard but you'll be okay again soon. Silly pregnancy hormones! :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->