so excited wanted to share

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
Im 28 weeks pregnant, and have had a few very worring weeks where my girl has gone very quiet with her movments, sometimes i feel nothing at al. i have been checked out everytime and she is always fine. On scans she moves loads. But this is noiw day 6 with good movment everyday in a row. On monday i fey her hickup for the 1st time. today her daddy felt her kiick for the 1st time and tonight i watched my bump wobble with her. Its so exciting. I can finally relax a little.

A little question on movment. How often did you or do you feel yours at about 28 weeks? Isnt it 10 a day? When they kick is it just a kick here and there or are they close together? I always imagined it would be continuous but its more here and there.

Thanks

sorry for rubbish spelling. I was so excited i didnt proof read and my laptop keys are rubbish

Hey, glad things are getting better for you.
Im 27 weeks. I feel movement every now and then, but a few kicks after each other.
Especially if I have just eaten something, he will kick for about 10 minutes and then stop! Or when I lay down he decides to kick about lots!
But everyone is different!
Sometimes he kicks continuously for hours (but that's when I have eaten alot of chocolate :rofl:)
X

i have movement every day, i never notice it much during the day, but im always so busy that i never really look out for them, as soon as i get home and sit and relax i always have movement, if i cant feel him i normally give him a prod and wake him up :)

congrats on the movement tho great feeling isnt it!! xx

Movements tend to change around 28-30weeks as they start running out of space. Aslong as you're feeling LO atleast 10 times in 24hrs then you should be fine. If at all you're worried, do call the hospital or midwife, that's what they are here for :hugs:

I feel movement every day, pretty much all day. My boy is extremely active! It can be a bit much when he decides to poke or kick at the same spot over and over for 2 hours.

I feel movement all the time sometimes overly alot it gets abit much lol. If she isn't kicking I can feel her swimming/wriggling around. OH felt her from 22 weeks and I saw my belly move then too. Now she is getting a tad strong!! There has been very quiet days though where they do worry me but as long as I feel the odd nudge in there on those days then I try not to worry too much. Everyone is different. I have a friend who is due 4 days after me and she has only just started feeling her wee man now and everything is healthy as with him :hugs:
xx

Congrats on feeling your baby every day for a while. Hiccups, that is exciting! If my lo has had them then I must have missed it. I think my lo is a bit lazy. Some days I feel quite a bit, but usually this is in the morning while I am in bed and again at night right before bed. These movements usually happen for about 10 minutes are kind of frequent (though my DH is impatient and seems to always miss the kicks as he won't keep his hand on long enough) and then that's it.

Went for a checkup this week and all is well, so I guess I shouldn't worry that I don't have one of those super active babies, though a few more movements in the middle of the day would be reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->