So excited!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing at this moment in time in maternity id really like is some jeans!!!! but there all ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! i got some maternity tops from dorothy perkins the other week 2 for £7!! i was suuuuited!!! the only pretty expensive maternity thing iv bought was a dress i really needed for my OH sisters wedding last month and my dads wedding in a fortnight! (im wearing the same one again!)

to be honest iv just been buying non maternity stuff from Topshop where i would normally go and just buy a bigger size infact a lot of the stuff iv bought is the same size i have just been choosin baggy tops and long "crop tops" to go over my leggins which il be able to wear after LO is born!! xx

Seriously though - the ONLY thing maternity-wise I would ever reccomend is a bump-band. You can get em in loooads of different colours and you can wear like ALL your jeans/skirts/tops from before you got preg :) Cause you don't need to do em up or anthing just put the band over it and acts as a long top covering any unfastened skirts/jeans =D ! Look at my bump pic in another thread and you'll see how big I am already an i'm doing finnnne without anything other than my bands =D !

I <3 bump bands hahahaha they are a GODSEND.

:hugs:

the only bump band i have seen is like 12 quid for a black one in topshop!!! i dont know where to get them! xx

Topshops crap haha look on ebayyy =D ! I've got loaaads x

...sounds like a plan.... im sick of having my tummy pokeing out :) xxxxxxxx

Its the first time I've looked at maternity clothes since I haven't got a bump yet. But I can't believe how expensive they are!
I think I'll have to stick to baggy Primark Tops :blush:
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->