So excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
I can't believe we are getting so close now!! My excitement is beginning to go off the scale. I love this time of year, got Halloween and bonfire night to look forward to, then it will be full scale Christmas from then on. This is around that time when normal people think it is acceptable to go on about Christmas and I can talk about it without looking crazy lol

Christmas is so exciting!! I am especially excited that I might get my baby girl home from the NICU for Christmas <3.

Did you go toBlackpool yesterday? I'm getting excited now too lol xx

I always think that once October half term is out the way, it's Christmas time!

I know!! I love it! This will be my 2nd year with my daughter and I can't believe how boring this all was before her LOL I've already been out looking at the Christmas decorations and such and we still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to get thru b/4 Christmas!

Cannot wait. Ds1 is 5 next Sunday, then its Halloween and bonfire night and bonfire night then you its our anniversary. I love this time of year. Its so exciting!!!

I'm excited too! Bubs due in 10 days, then we are on serious countdown as those first few weeks go soooo quickly :D

I already have 2 Christmas outfits picked out for Riya! They are so adorable <3. I never thought she would be here for this Christmas since my EDD was December 31st.

I already have 2 Christmas outfits picked out for Riya! They are so adorable <3. I never thought she would be here for this Christmas since my EDD was December 31st.

Double celebration for you guys :) having your adorable baby home in time for Xmas :happydance:

I can't wait :) the kids are already getting excited about halloween and then we have our big guy Fawkes party and then DD is appearing in pantomime and before you know it Xmas will be here!! Lol :)

Double celebration for you guys :) having your adorable baby home in time for Xmas :happydance:

I know!! It is really so exciting!
:wohoo: :wohoo:

Have they gave you an exact date for when she comes home? Xx

They said around her due date but I'm hoping sooner since she is doing a lot better than the average baby her age. At least that's what all the nurses are saying. I have also read of babies coming home sooner. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Have they gave you an exact date for when she comes home? Xx

They said around her due date but I'm hoping sooner since she is doing a lot better than the average baby her age. At least that's what all the nurses are saying. I have also read of babies coming home sooner. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Keeping everything crossed for you guys and can't wait to hear the good news for when she comes home :) xx

Kiwi berry, I hope your little girl gets home as soon as possible xx

I can't wait, we don't celebrate Halloween but can't wait for bonfire night and Xmas x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"