So exhausted!

Angel_blues

Reaction score
I hope this ends soon all I want to do is sleep all day. I'm on a terrible shift where I work 10days in a row... Yes I do have 4 days off at the end of it but it's so long!! :'( I just want to sleep

I just want to sleep all day every day, so I definitely feel your pain. I shouldn't complain because I don't have morning sickness or anything and I'm almost 9 weeks, but the fatigue is killing me. Hopefully just a few more weeks of this! :coffee:

I have morning sickness some days... Maybe 1 out of 4.... But as soon as I get sick I feel 100% better. And that didn't start until 2 weeks ago... But the tiredness is just killing me! I rather be sick, throw up and feel normal then be exhausted all day

My goodness yes! All I want to do is sleep. My only symptoms are sore breasts and fatigue. I'm not getting anything done around the house at this point because as soon as my son goes down for a nap- so do I! :rofl:

All I want to do is sleep, too! And i have two toddlers I am looking after. But with my dd, I wasn't tired but had horrible nausea. This miserable fatigue is so much more bearable hands down. I don't feel like dying every day! Just sleeping... ;)

for me there is a separation of mental and physical exhaustion. Sometimes my brain just slows down and I can't even get the words out, other times my eyes just close and I fall asleep at my desk. Fun times ; )

Agh Angel that's not a fun schedule. No wonder you are exhausted. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->