So exhausted!!!!

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Either I've forgotten what the first trimester is like or this pregnancy is just taking its toll!!!

Im absolutely exhausted by lunchtime! Up until now I would of taken my 2 year old to toddler group, done food shopping and housework, cooked dinner and be getting ready for work!! Now I'm struggling to get off the sofa, had to leave my job coz it was all getting too much (not the end of the world only part time for a bit of extra cash). Sorry if I'm grumbling just needed to vent x

2 weeks behind you and feel the absolute same!
Previous 2 pregnancies have been easy yet this one is really kicking my a$$!

Make sure you have a little nap when you can...
Lets hope for an easier time in the 2nd trimester xxx

Me too! I actually said to my mum today I can’t remember ever bring this tired with my son!
And the sickness just drains me too! I couldn’t get out of bed today it was so bad I had to get my Mum to pick my son up from school

Maybe it's coz we older lol Mr and Mrs how is everything going? :) you must have midwife soon :)

Maybe it's coz we older lol Mr and Mrs how is everything going? :) you must have midwife soon :)

This ones killing me! The ms (all day sickness) is awful!

Have my midwife next Wednesday so finally get a date for my dating scan then 👏🏻👏🏻

I'm a bit behind you girls, but same! This is my 3rd pregnancy, and I'm EXHAUSTED all day. I have a 3yr old and 1yr old, so that doesn't help, but man.. SO tired. As far as morning sickness.. I start to feel "blah" if I don't eat enough or frequently enough, but for the most part it hasn't hit me too bad. I'm wondering if it'll get worse.. It was definitely worse with my first two. Here's hoping! ��

This ones killing me! The ms (all day sickness) is awful!

Have my midwife next Wednesday so finally get a date for my dating scan then 👏🏻👏🏻

I've only thrown up once so it hasn't been too bad, had midwife appointment last week and gonna be high risk again and hospital stay on antibiotics coz of group b strep. Bit gutted as it seems like I'm never gonna be able to have a 'low key' birth x

Aww no! I’ll be in the same boat, I’m high risk due to a previous stroke and heart op and I was excited to get a midwife lead pregnancy... oh well baby first I suppose ey

Awe babe you've been through so much!! Yeah your right babel comes first X guess we all imagine having normal births X I'm getting so inpatient to have my scan now not getting one til June 1st (13 weeks). In laws are staying at the weekend and we gonna break the news X pretty sure they will be over the moon but still nervous!

Yup! Im right there with you! My other 2 pregnancies were fine, abit tired early on but thats it! I get to 1:30-2pm & im done! I struggle with the school run at 3pm lol zzzzzZ

Awe babe you've been through so much!! Yeah your right babel comes first X guess we all imagine having normal births X I'm getting so inpatient to have my scan now not getting one til June 1st (13 weeks). In laws are staying at the weekend and we gonna break the news X pretty sure they will be over the moon but still nervous!

I can’t imagine! I havnt even got my scan date yet! It’s killing me the wait. I bet we get scanned on the same day too now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->