So Fed Up..

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
:hissy:

I hate waking up every morning to NOTHING!!
Another day and absolutley bugger all!! I feel so crap!

I really really dont want to have to be induced, i really want a water birth and i know i'm not going to get this now! I'll go all the way to the 27th,its just my luck!

I just want to meet my little boy but he doesnt want to meet me!!:cry:

Sorry to rant i know its a pointless thread just need to get it off my chest!! x

xxxxxx

Hun, i know its hard waiting but one thing i will say is your lil man wil suprise you and turn up when you least expect it, just think you can go into labour at any time of the day, try and relax and enjoy some peace, get abit of extra sleep, or just read a magazine without having to worry about what needs doin, also enjoy a meal without being interrupted x x

Its bullshit mate isnt it. :hugs: But you know they say 'what a differnce a day makes' and jeeeezz its true. Remember how hacked off I was too that tuesday and went to bed resigned to being induced.....

He's coming....he just loves his mummy all to himself for a bit longer.... xxxx

:hug: Im about to join you waiting and moaning for these babies to come!
Lets hope neither of us have to be induced because its really not what i wanted either :(
Every morning i wake up and think fcuk sake another night and nothings happend:hissy:

I feel so sory for you :( I know I would be going mental aswell and hope I dont go over due. Is there any of them things that bring on labor actually work? my mum said i came out soon as she drank cod liver oil next day when I was over due I came. Could be coincidence though.

Awwww hun he'll be here before you know it :hugs: Like others have said he'll come when you least expect it :hugs:

Been overdue is crap. I was 9 days overdue with my son and i expect to go over this time. As much as i'm trying not to focus on my due date, its really hard not to. I'm trying to prepare myself but i know i will be really fed up. Hope your LO arrives very soon xx

it must be awful for you right now hun, the last weeks are uncomfortable as it is without going over! i really hope he arrives soon xxx

Feeling for you hun- lots of labour dust your way..:dust::dust::dust: x

Hope bubs makes an appearance soon for you hun!x

Tone I'm feeling your pain hun!

I cried this morning when I woke up & I wasn't in labour.. :hissy:

I thought I would go into labour today & have baby tomorrow .. on my birthday but its not going to happen..

I want baby out!! Hope its not too long for you Tone xxxx

:hugs:

I hope it's not too long for you either! Crossing my fingers and sending lots of labour vibes your way!

Hopefully LO will decide to make his own way out hun without you having to be induced.

Come on LO!!

Oh - I wish I could magic your LO into your arms for you. Good luck that it happens soon x x

I totally understand how you feel. I'm 8 days overdue now :-(
I'm trying to keep my mind off it but it's hard

oh sweetie, i no how you feel, i was 9days over when maddi was born, its so bloody crap waiting, i got so fed up and really did not want induction (i went the day i was due to be induced!) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope something happens soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->