so frustrated with these tests. ...hcg in system still after erpc in jan...opinions ?

Spudtastic

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I'm not sure if you can see this but I can. But I can only see a faint line when I take a photo and crop it.

The problem is I took some frers before I ovulated around 10th march and I thought I saw similar lines then. They dried to have a line. So I'm going crazy. I know the only thing to do is wait and see. I'm 9 dpo today. I hope it's the start of a bfp and not left over hcg from my previous pregnancy.

Attachments

• 20150322_172325-1.jpg
    20150322_172325-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 11
I think I have to face it and accept that this month is not going to be my month. Down in the dumps. I don't actually feel pregnant either. I was really hoping this would be my month.

Aww hunny dont give up hope it could well be a feint 9dpo :bfp: just give it a few more days..... And if its not you body is still getting back to normal.... Its been through alot lately.... I know how you feel hunny but hang in there ❤️

Thank you :) If this is not my month I'm going to use the time to eat well and exercise :) (I usually get bad morning Sickness )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->