So girls, a question on 'ladyfur'. . .

I almost wet my pants laughing at some of the replies. Made my night alot better. But honestly, you have no modesty left when u are giving birth and like some of the other girls have said, u will care less when u are in full blown labor. Hairy or not it will not matter to u at that point. Good luck.:hug:

I just trimmed my 'ladyfur' haha, I couldnt see what I was doing at all even with a mirror! So I kept it safe and just trimmed :) As for you being on display for everyone to see TRUST me when you are in labour you don't care at all who sees what! The thought doesn't even cross your mind!
I was embarrassed thinking about it before I had my son but when it came to the time I was legs wide open happy for them to take a look to tell me how far along I was and knowing that my son was coming.
You do a lot more embarrassing things during labour and birth than have your lady parts on show :p

"I'm not going to surprise my midwife with a heart shaped muff" Haha!

I was thinking about this the other day too. It got me thinking that I may have to ask OH to shave for me! Although I really don't think I'll care at the time. Surprisingly I'm not bothered about crapping myself, my OH said to me yesterday "I could watch you take a crap and would be just as in love with you". Bless him!

I think I'll be more concerned with pushing the Watermelon out my butt!

Hahaha :') this has made my day!

With my first babba I sort of just had a trim to look like I wasn't trying too hard, just don't go completely bald! Haha xxx

Honestly, there comes that point you stop giving a crap about dignity and start begging every midwife that comes past to stick her fingers up your chuff to see how dilated you are.

Try and relax, yes it hurts but you find ways to get through it :) as for the fur, I kept on top of it my whole pregnancy just by doing it blind. After labour I looked down and there was a tiny tuft of hair that I'd obviously kept missing from not being able to reach right at the top in the middle haha :haha:

Like the other ladies have said after a certain point you really dont care lol these doctors have seen many vaginas I dont think some lady fur is going to scare them lol I didnt trim at all through my first pregnancy as I was single lol even this time around ill prob just trim it a bit but thats it lol

Agreed with what everyone has said, once in labor you wont care much. Everyone will be looking down there, when I was pushing the nurse, midwife, doctor, boyfriend all were watching...I was like Jeez this is uncomfortable having everyone staring at me down there...Lol!

At the time you won't care, it'll be the last thing on your mind :) although for me personally I thought ahead and decided to shave 2 weeks before i was due and she came a week later. And I'm glad I did, not for my dignity but it meant it was much easier to keep my stitches as clean as possible. Plus you really won't want to for ages after. Or at least I didn't because I was always worried I'd cut myself where I was stitched haha! X

I tried to shave pretty regularly before i was due. Which had proven more and more difficult as i got closer to my due date. But with a mirror and very careful placement i kept it up. Having said that, like all the other ladies have said.. when your in so much pain you really don't care too much about who see's you. Although i do remember being told i had to go for an emergency c-section and the mw asked me if i was shaved down there. I said i honestly didn't know since i hadn't seen it in so long. That and i barely knew what i was saying i was in so much pain. She said if not, someone would sort it out. I was, but i still don't know why they would have needed me to be shaved. Luckily i didn't need the c-section in the end.
But the question stuck in my head, so i know this time i will be trying to stay shaved. Just in case i'm asked again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->