So had an accident, and I want to know what you ladies think!

nadupoi

Reaction score
I'm not expert, but I've read tons. Which the more I think about, the more worried I get!!

With school ending, problems around the house, getting ready for college, working, etc. I've been so busy.

I've been on birthcontrol.
But this month, I totally forgot the start the pill packet at the right time. I missed the first two pills. Started taking them again as soon as I remembered.

But a few days into taking the pills, OH and I were having some sexy time and I noticed some seriously stretchy CM. I haven't ever had this since I've been on the pill. Not even when I was all turned on and we were fooling around. It stretched a good inch (i swear it could have been more) between my fingers.

I kept taking my pills.

But missed another one. Just one. And I made up for it (but didn't take the two at the beginning, just started the pack where I should have been)

And I've noticed the last week(ish) I've had lots of CM.
It's thick and white (sometimes a little yellowish) and everytime I use the restroom, it's in my panties. All the time. I feel like I've wet myself!

Don't usually have that much CM either. :hissy:

It's early, but I'm also extra moody. I'm snapping at OH and snapping at my friends and family. Last night OH took me home and I started crying and I don't even know why! I just had to cry!!!
:hissy::dohh:

What do you ladies think? Should I keep looking for symptoms??... the CM think has totally got me wondering. Could missing those 2 pills have caused me to ovulate really early??

not 100% sure but i dont think missing just 2 pills would make u ovulate. im sure it has happened in the past but i think its unlikely. i did it a few times and nothing ever happened. good luck!!

Don't mean to scare you or excite you depending on how you feel about the whole thing... but i know someone who was on the pill for years, forgot 1 pill and fell pregnant.

Yeah, I am usually pretty good about remembering them. And sure enough for me, I'm the type to make a big deal out of something like this.

I'd be so excited but would prefer it didn't happen (if it was going to happen anytime soon) until like september. lol

Well...i have to say before me and OH officially TTC I often missed my pills, sometimes days at a time. it wasnt a huge issue, in fact it made us wonder why i ever bothered, but I never ever got pregnant missing the pill. I know some say its common and can happen, but i wish it was that easy when we did TTC!

While I was on the pill I was a little paranoid about getting pg but now we have started trying we realise that it is really a lot harder than you'd think. lol. I wouldn't worry too much, even if you weren't taking it at all there would be a 75% chance you aren't.

Hey girl!

Well hun, you can drive yourself crazy if you try to symptom spot, so if you're finding it stressing you out more, then maybe try to focus on something else until your period is due. If it's late then test, and go from there!

I'm having a couple of 'symptoms' myself, but I'm stressed out too, and I'm fully aware that stress can cause symptoms that resemble those of pregnancy, including making one's period late. :hugs:

If you aren't pregnant and you would like to keep it that way a little longer, perhaps it would be something to look into the Patch or the Ring as an alternate method of hormonal contraceptives. The Patch requires changing once a week, and the Ring once every three weeks. I liked both far more than I ever liked the pill.

I wish you loads of luck, and try to keep positive, everything will always work out in the end, even if it's not what you expected it would be! :hugs: Will you keep us posted?

Hi - it is possible. I do know someone who was late starting the next pack of the pill, after being on it for quite a while (at least 5 years, probably more) who got pregnant. I'm think she was more like a week late rather than a couple of days but it's possible.

Alternatively, it could just be that the hormone imbalance is causing your body to do weird things, rather than cos you are pregnant.

Keep us posted.... x

I agree with the other ladies. Unfortunately we all respond differently to hormones. I missed pills at times and it was fine, but others it makes a difference! I just wanted to add that when I stopped my BCP I got a yeast infection right away. I am sure you can tell the difference b/t CM and an infection, but they can be caused by hormone changes. Good luck and keep us posted!

I actually am wondering if I'm getting a yeast infection!

Thank you for your input. I guess we'll just have to see!

It could be possible and actually the first couple of pills in a packet are the most important NOT to miss, if you miss one or two in the middle of the packet it is not so bad but if you start a packet late you can actually ovulate. Sorry i hope im not scaring you but those first couple are pretty important. good luck!

Well definitely not gonna be positive. I started the withdrawal bleed yesterday. And I was NOT expecting it. I'm guessing that's what it is anyway. But I haven't bled this much since before I went on the pill!

Thank you for your help, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->