So How is your Cervix?

Shannen

Pregnant with My First
Reaction score
Hey gals, just wanted some input for theory here...im 3 DPO and my cervix is still high and soft, still having "hot flashes", and still cramping like AF but she is supposed to show up in 2 weeks from now. How is your cervix now? How many DPO are you? Are you having discharge? Are you experiencing cramps? Share with me and tell me your opinions

1 dpo High soft closed cervix, Mild twinges here and there, And my boobs keep having sharp pains through them:cry:

well i dont know how my cervix is i'm at 13 dpo..i just know that there is less space down there during sex (sorry if TMI) i'm assuming that would mean its high

Wow, because mine s stil high and VERY open! So maybe im still ovulating and im worried so OH and i are doing it again!

ok silly question how should it me,not as if im gonna start looking dont need anything else to obsess about yet

i'm doing some researching that suggests my cervix is low..guess i'm out, if it should be high during pregnancy

When it changes during pregnancy it changes at different times for each women ! SO dont count yourself out untill af arrives:thumbup:

I'm 12DPO and my CP is still mid-high and goes between being really soft and a bit more rubbery (which I think is bad news). I've had heaps of other symptoms (mainly cramping and metallic taste in mouth) but the one that makes me I might be out is my CM, it's really lacking :( I have some white CM, but it mainly feels dry. I think women usually get lots of wet CM, but I don't. What do you think?

My cervix is a little harder today and tenderish.
Guess thats a bad sign :cry:
xx

aw, still go at it! i think sometimes we misread alot of signs about our bodies...is it still higher up?

well good then! so, if i have to stick the finger aaaallllll the way back, thats considered high right?

well consider yourself in the running! :)

How should it be if AF is due/coming?!

xOxOx

If AF is coming, it should be low and hard, but having said that some womens CP stays up right until AF comes then drops.

High soft and closed to at 3 dpo according ff !

While CP is an okay indicator of pregnancy, it is not a definite sign. So I wouldn't worry if some of your CPs aren't necessarily in the "ideal" spot. The only way to really find out if you are pregnant is with a test, and even those aren't fool proof. Hope this helps! :hugs: and :dust: to all!

As a woman enters her fertile phase, her cervical position changes as well.
This is also due to the high levels of estrogen in the body around the time of ovulation.
During ovulation, a woman's cervix becomes soft (like your lips) and rises higher in the vagina.
The opening of the cervix also becomes slightly larger to allow for better sperm passage.
After ovulation the cervix becomes harder (like the tip of your nose) and the opening closes slightly.
The cervix will remain this way until menstruation when the opening will open up larger again,
but the cervix will still remain hard. After menstruation the cervix will close slightly again and not rise,
become soft, or open more until the onset of increased estrogen in the beginning of the fertile phase.....

found this online hope it helps!

I'm about 3 dpo and I was concerned because my cervix is still high and soft. I thought after ovulation it was supposed to be low and hard, so I was worried I miscalculated ovulation and wouldn't you know it... DH is away on business for the next 4 days grrrrr!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->