So How is your Cervix?

lol me too, mine is in the same place for almost 3 days, not worrying about it though, as cervixes and bbts and hormones can cause a whole lotta riff raff in our bodies making us think all kinds of things lol

I had a high cervix until two days ago. Now at 10dpo I am having some cramps and my cervix is low! Cervical position isnt a good indicator of pregnancy though, so Im not giving up yet. AF due in two days. FXed!

aw fxd for you girl! im a believer!

A TTC buddy of mine just got 3 BFP's at 14 dpo after a bunch of bfn !!

A TTC buddy of mine just got 3 BFP's at 14 dpo after a bunch of bfn !!

OMG now I REFUSE to test til 14 DPO!!! wow all these BFPs popping up must really be a good sign...in fact since its mating season, we might hit another baby boom

well, we are mamals lol just like cats, dogs and rabbits hehe

I agree with Aragorn. Cervix placement is not a valid way of determining whether or not you are pregnant. Same with symptom spotting. All symptoms are different for each woman same with cervix placement. Stop obsessing! :haha: Wish I could take my own advice! lol!

i don't think it is either^^^ mines stayed high for ages and while ive bled im deffo not pregnant..

Hi I don't know if this helps but found this on the internet:-

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

Just to show you that it's not too accurate a way to work out if your pregnant early on. As it might rise until way after you have had a test.

I am new to all this ... so please bare with me. I am 5DPO and the only "sypmtom" I have been having is that I feel like the witch is coming. I have massive pressure in my back :( My cervix always feels like its a little bit open (the pad of my finger goes in it - but only slightly) has anyone else experienced this? xx

I am new to all this ... so please bare with me. I am 5DPO and the only "sypmtom" I have been having is that I feel like the witch is coming. I have massive pressure in my back :( My cervix always feels like its a little bit open (the pad of my finger goes in it - but only slightly) has anyone else experienced this? xx
Oh yea I feel like this too...still crampy 6 DPO ugh

Well no symptom is definitive lol Im just pointing out things my body is doing and how they coincide with pregnancy :) (thats what symptom spotting is)

Does anyone know why the cervix gets a little tender?
Mines still soft.
xx

idk, at the same time what one person thinks is "soft" could be really firm to somebody else lol, i think we emphasize the symptoms that say yes to pregnancy

My cervix sometimes gets tender around ovulation time :thumbup:

how long does it stay that way for? is there a set time?

Usualy it last a day or two but never been longer then 2 days :thumbup:

Oh, see ive never tracked mine, but during ovulation it was high, not im about 7 DPO, and its migrated upwards lol...she is a tricky thing, that cervix of mine :D

I checked mine earlier just for...well idk why cause I'm curious I guess. I'm about 3 dpo and my cp is low and soft...I have no idea what that means and I had lots of creamy cm. I'm not good with all that cervix stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->