So How is your Cervix?

My cervix dropped at 6dpo and was hard/medium, it jumped back up last night to high, soft and medium (it's never completely closed though... probably due to child-birth) :)

Days prior to bfp I noticed that my cervix was soft, closed and high/mid-way. It was also tilted towards my uterus.

Edit: it also stayed wet. My cm was lotion-y and then days prior to bfp, it was watery. Day of BFP it was creamy but a thin consistency.

That's kinda how mine is now. I'm still waiting! Tomorrow is the day!

prior to bfp it was never low. stayed mostly high for the whole cycle, dropped a little bit around 6-7dpo and was mostly medium and i couldn't feel whether it was open/closed.

prior to bfp it was never low. stayed mostly high for the whole cycle, dropped a little bit around 6-7dpo and was mostly medium and i couldn't feel whether it was open/closed.

This is how mine is now!!

yeah, mines tilted back. very odd. not because it's too high, it's just tilted back so i can't feel it.

Mine's sort of dissapeared... as though it's become so soft it's now part of my vagina !!! had to really reach in to find it :blush: it also feels strangely squishy :wacko:

it's moved medium to high and now my cm is lotion but almost watery at 5dpo

Today my cervix is high but it feels firm....:cry: and my temps went down just a little.. but last night i started feeling really sick... stuffy nose, slight cramps and this morning same symptoms...:shrug: I think i'm out this cycle.... i still have loads of creamy cm... I'm trying so hard not to stress and i'm 5dpo...:cry:

My cervix is high and tilted, not very soft as i am done ovulating, os still open, and CM is thick and pasty like cream cheese :D i know sounds gross but i also have very very mild twinges now, sharp pain up my side and in my back...and boobs are in the beginning stages of pain
8DPO

I checked mine again last night and it was medium to high still, soft with loads of lotiony cm but this morning it is so high I can barely touch it and the cm is a lot less and more sticky...Ladies I don't know too much about all the cp and cm thing. I only know the basics.

if it remains high you could be in the running!

My cervix is still high, wet, and soft :]
:happydance:
C'monnnn :bfp:!
xx

Ugh im sooo anxious thank god im moving so i have something to take my mind of this wait!

Wish I was doing something.
I had a bit of a cry today because I got a neg.
But my lovely BnB friends got me back on my feet and said neg at 11DPO is common.
:D
ONLY thing, I have cramps atm ):
xxx

Mine is high firm closed and still have creamy cm, Also a bit crampy today :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->