So How is your Cervix?

I have gone totally watery (EW this AM tho), but it hasn't really been high (it did rise, but then it fell again), and shut tight.

CP is still high and closed, dont have any spotting or symptoms, cm is still (sorry tmi) creamy white/EW and stretchy today. CP is also tilted a bit upward toward uterus hope these are good signs

Did you know also, that your cervix changes alot during the day and checking it on an evening is also a bad idea, do it first thing in the morning, cause in the evening it ALWAYS goes low firm and closed, ive noticed when i check AM its always given me an accruate fertility sign whereas on an evening its dropped right down despite me being fertile!!!

Mines really high, very very soft (almost unrecognizable)and firmly shut :)

Woop girls.
I'm at 8DPO and mine is high, soft, and closed.
Also very wet.
x

how does a cervix closed feel? totally closed or can u still feel the slit just closed? and how high? I can always feel my cervix I just felt it and it's soft and closed and wet when I feel it. whats that mean? I am 14DPO and been cramping the past few days

wet is good :) closed is when u cant get ur fingertip in there, mine feels like really firmly closed but really soft. x

Mine is High,Closed and Soft and i still have creamy(white lotion looking CM).....I am 11 DPO today other then that just have a minor backache though out the day and woke up with a headache but it went away this morning. I tested this morning with 2MU and got a BFN.....so i am just going to wait until i am late!
Fx'd for everyone :)

goodluck! 20miu isnt as sensitive as 10miu ;) it'll show in about 3-6 days i recon on a 20miu test.x

I am 11 dpo and my cervix is still very high, firm, and closed. I have had yellow cm and am still having some now. My cervix is more closed than it usually is at this time (I have had 2 kids and it normally is slightly or really open by this time). I have been really crampy today and don't normally have cramps before af.

Well I am not TTC but my periods have been really irregular since I had my DS 9 months ago, anyways this cycle we had sex day 45 (of what usually has been 60 day cycles) and ever since the day after I have had cramps (in the middle), hot flashes at night and my boobs hurt, oh and my cm is lotion like, cervix is high and softish, but dont know what the means???? ummm?? any thoughts??

goodluck! 20miu isnt as sensitive as 10miu ;) it'll show in about 3-6 days i recon on a 20miu test.x

I think Navy2mom is refering to second moring urine 2mu

Thank you Sammy...yes thats what i was saying that i waited and tested with 2nd Morning Urine (2mu).

AFM today : I am Feeling okay.....Temp this morning is 98.0 and I woke up with another headache and slight backache.....my nose is a little stuffy this morning and I have an earache. Took some Tylenol for my headache and earache. I am normally craving CANDY and cramping up a storm by now....if this is :witch: telling me she is on her way then it is VERY MILD for me. I haven't tested in a couple days now.....and won't be testing until AF is late. I will test over the weekend probably Sunday Morning if AF isn't here by then.

How is everyone doing today??? Has anyone tested today??

If AF is coming, it should be low and hard, but having said that some womens CP stays up right until AF comes then drops.

Oh dear, mine is definitely lower compared to ovulation time. It is also firm and closed and is kinda sitting funny. :cry:

But on the up side, I had what looked like a classic implantation dip at 6dpo, so I am remaining hopeful xx We will soon see! GL all x

Checked it an hour later and it was high and tilted! So it is subject to mood swings just like me.

My shower felt soooo hot this morning, I kept having to turn down the hot water as it was scalding me and making me feel sick. Maybe it's on the blink though. Also was scrubbing away with my scrunchie thing and it hurt my left boob a lot.

One minute I don't feel pregnant, then I get 'signs' and I think I am again. I don't tell my OH either - it would drive him round the bend LOL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->