So How is your Cervix?

o and im 3dpo and cervix is high, softish and closed.

I've been feeling light twinges in the uterus area since last night. Not sure what is up with that.

CP is so high I almost couldn't reach it, soft and a creamy cm

How is everyone today?

Mine is High soft and closed and creamy cm FF changed my ovulation date ahead 1 daya again making me 5 dpo again today lol

Lets see today at 8 dpo my cervix is medium soft and closed and very little cm but im usualy kinda dry in the morning will check later and update!

I'm 5dpo, it's medium firm & closed, so i'm pretty damn sure i'm out this month again!

Morning ladies. I am 2 DPO and my CP is soft,low and medium and i am having alot of Creamy CM,have been having mild/dull cramping yesterday and this morning and I have this Increased sex drive. I haven't had anything like that since DH and I were dating and PG with our first child!! Don't know what this all means but i'm hoping it's going to lead to something extra special:)

Mine has changed today from low and hard to so high I can barely reach is this a good sign?
xx

I'm currently on AF so shouldn't really be posting in TWW (sorry!!) but I'm a bit confused as my CP is very high and soft. Usually it's low when I'm on AF. Am I clutching at straws yet??:blush:

Very low, dry/tacky, softish... don't know what that means, but my happy little accident (finally had a chance!) this month isn't looking good. =(

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervixpositionpregnancy.html

""For women who track their cervical position in order to determine fertility, many wonder if there correlation between the position of the cervix and early pregnancy.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a simple answer for all women. The position of the cervix during pregnancy does change but not at the same time in all women.

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

Due to this variation between women, checking the position of your cervix to determine pregnancy is not a reliable indication of whether or not your are pregnant. More reliable ways to find out if you are pregnant is take a sensitive home pregnancy test or by visiting your doctor for a pregnancy blood test.""

12 dpo Low firm and closed with a ton of creamy cm:thumbup: AF is a comin:cry:

12 dpo Low firm and closed with a ton of creamy cm:thumbup: AF is a comin:cry:

AF Stay away!!!

I rechecked mine and while its really low, I could put the tip of my finger in my cervix (SORRY wayyy TMI)... it that considered soft/open?

After having 2 kids myself i find if i can stick the tip of my finger in i consider it open cause i can only do that around ovulation time and period time

8-10dpo, cervix is high, closed & firm. Not much cm either

I was checking my cervix a lot this cycle and just wanted you guys to know that it went from low, soft, open to high, closed, soft to low, soft, openish but it turns out I'm pregnant so I don't know what they heck my cervix is doing but just wanted to say don't lose hope! It's only over when the fat lady sings (also known as the arrival of AF :p ) Good luck everyone!

My cervix raised from just this morning, and now I have EWCM. Weird how fast these things change... I hope it's a good sign.

But... the more I read, the more I am hearing that the cervix position and CM is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy... but I'd love to hear different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->