So How is your Cervix?

Well at 4 dpo i think its a great sign of implantation but i wont know for sure for a few days probly FX tho :thumbup: AF isnt due till the 22nd

Ah damnnn.
I have them at 11DPO.
Not all the time though.
xxx

im not too good with CP stuff to be honest but last night i went exploring and i really struggled to find it...really had to stretch me fingers to touch it...does that mean its high? Cudnt tell u wether it felt hard or soft or wet or anything lol, im a bit useless really.

Yup it does.
I have to really push against my...y'know to get it.
Thats with my MIDDLE finger, and its a long finger.
Lol.
x

My fingers are "long" lol and i think that finger length has alot to do with it...unless finger length is related to vag length (which i doubt)

Haha.
Shannen, what do you think about my cramps at 11DPO?
They aren't constant.
:]
x

I noticed when checking it laying down like im getting checked by the doc is facing backwards which ive never experienced since ive been checking it the last few months , Anyone ever noticed theirs facing backwards ? Its defintly firm and closed and can hardly reach it anymore lol

Haha, mine makes feel sick sometimes.
I feel sick everynow and again.
Im eating like a mad woman!
xx

I am 6dpo today and it is still high and soft (and wet, sorry tmi). As far as I can tell it hasn't dropped at all since O. I am also having loads of lotiony cm. I really hope that they are all good signs.

Becca, I don't know how you haven't tested yet. With your symptoms I'd be poas like crazy lol.

Im still get negs now hunny!
My Hcg levels might be low.
When I m/c'd, I was 5 days late until i got a pos.
:p
xxx

Hey guys! Thought I'd join in, my cervix is really high! I could barely reach it and its soft and wet. Lots of CM since a few days before O. I'm about 5 dpo I think :wacko:

Mine is still have and loads of CM and it is soft. I've felt a pinch on my left side several times today. It always makes me nervous that I might get an ectopic since I'm at a greater risk because of the reversal

I think that we should test after AF is due to be sure bc ive never been pregnant before, im scared to test now! maybe my hcg levels will be lower? i wanna test! but a bfp at 9 dpo is an exception rather than a rule....
:(
SO IMPATIENT!!!

today my cp is pretty high. I could barely touch it with the tip of my middle finger. CM is almost watery.

Shannen I wouldn't even think about testing until at least 10dpo

today my cp is pretty high. I could barely touch it with the tip of my middle finger. CM is almost watery.

Shannen I wouldn't even think about testing until at least 10dpo

Can I just ask :blush:

What position do you check your cp?? It depends how I check as to how high it feels..
I'm around 4DPO and the only thing I have is quite a bit of creamy cm..although I believe that can happen after O anyway.
Only first months TTC for us after being on the implant :thumbup:

Mine is med/high, wet & open.
Think the :witch: is coming.
xxx

Mine is medium soft and closed with creamy cm at 5 dpo :thumbup:

Well :witch: got me.
AND for all you ladies, my cervix wasen't hard when my AF came.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->