so i am totally confused!

Rhianny224

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
ok i have posted a pic of the box and two pics of my test...what the hell is going on??? i checked to see if it was a dud but as the circle box is the tester i dont know how it can be?
please help me!! i dont know what to think and i cant stop thinking am i or arent i?!
whats the opinion?

xx

Attachments

• pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 68
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 113
  • pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 111
looks like a pos to me. try taking another one in the morning.but that one looks good!!! congrats!!

That looks like a positive to me aswell i did a boots one and it was like that...xx

really??? so your vertical line was stronger than your horizontal one?? if so...OMG!! i might just have a positive!!!
thanks for the replies so far ladies!!!
xxx

Hey sweetie...It looks like a bfp to me! Test again! Keep us posted!:hugs:

lol. why would you doubt that. a pos is a pos. congrats!! go spread the news!!! i know i would

hey hun..

Is that a Boots own test?? I did one of them and it came back EXACTLY like yours.. and mine was a positive!!! :)
As far as i could tell, the vertical line is the positive one, and as its overshadowed the horizontal line so much, its a strong positive!!
I took it to my doc & he confirmed what i thought!
Congratulations hun!!! :dance: xxx

My very first BFP didn't have the line across at all! So, took another and it was there. Was a boots one too. So long as the control window was there and it's got the vertical line it's bfp!!! CONGRATS! :D

Looks like a STRONG positive to me. In my experience with the +/- tests, when you get a strong positve vertical line, the horizonal line tends to be fainter (as you can see in my pics in my signature). You can also see this over in my avatar, see how much darker the vertical line is on mine? I havent used that exact brand, I use the equate brand but the - line in the + tends to be faint when the l is super dark.
So I say thats a :bfp: and big congrats to you!

That might explain it WhosThatGirl... I took a test at 6+5 and the | line was SO strong that it was darker than the control window and there was no - line at all.

Yeah I did a boots test with my first pregnancy and that happened to me, congrats! :) xxx

hahahah this is so funny cause when i was preg with dd i did test like this and was holding them like where the tip was pointing away from me and i was like "omg, the positive line is so faint maybe i'm not" and then my sis was like "ummm you're holding it the wrong way" hahhaha i felt so dumb...so yeah, my positive line was waaaaaaaaay darker than the test line...congrats!

Thanks so much for replying! I took another test this morning...and even I can't fail to see that it is a major positive!!! I don't know what to do with myself! I am going to buy a cbdigi today just so I can see it in words! I will post a pic of todays test when I get in from work!
Thanks again ladies! I just can't believe that it has finally happened after a year and a half of trying!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->