So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Jeannette

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Okay graduates of the Two Week Wait thread.....here is your first trimester home!! :happydance: Now get your bags packed ladies!!!! :hugs:

Just popped over to say hello! I haven't graduated yet :(

Will subscribe when I finally get the elusive :bfp:. Hope to join you soon ladies!

Hi girls,
not in first tri anymore but just had to pop in to say hello!
Hopefully this thread will soon be buzzing as all the girls get their well-deserved :bfp:s.

oh my goodness!

i thought for a second i was in the ttc section again when i glanced at this thread!

I don't think i ever actually posted on the ttc thread (just a stalker...lol!) but its so nice to see some familar faces over here. I'm feeling really nervous about leaving ttc as i don't want to jinx anything! (does that sound silly or what?)
Really looking forward to this wait! though i am already wishing weeks away so that i can see bubs on the scan!

:hug:

Leelee and Polaris...so glad you popped in! Polaris, you are blazing the trail and we all can't wait to follow in your footsteps!

Laurajo, I completely understand what you mean about being timid about really moving over. I've been a bit of a stalker myself lately, still reading on my girls in the 2ww TTC thread and just causually reading a few things in first tri. I think it's still a lot of shock and disbelief!

Hi all,

I am in 1st trim now n i am so excited...
Can anyone tell me diet plan for cute n healthy babies....

welcome ladies!!!

Mummy_daddy one things for sure you wont be able to stick to a "plan" when morning sickness starts you will have to just eat whatever you can keep down!
xx

woohoo!! i have graduated!! all the other 'so i guess this is my first 2ww' ladies best be joining us soon!!!

Hi girls!

This is hopefully the first of many future visits to First Tri for all of us in the TTC thread!

Hope to join my lovley ladies here real soon.

xxxxx

hayley you better get your ass over here pronto!!!!

So hope to be joining you girls soon over here!

dont worry mrs N i am sure you will be on here soon enough!!!

I agree with Flumpy's pronto-ass comment!!!! :hugs:

I am going for an early ultrasound b/c my midwife was concerned about my initially low levels. When my levels went way up a week later she was more positive, but still wanted to do the scan. I think it's not really necessary, but I'm not complaining :)

Well hello ladies! :D

Polaris your 17 weeks already?!?!?! WOW how time flies...

LeeLee I hope to see you here soon!

:D I have not been as active lately. Do wanna jinx myself yet, but now that I am over 12 weeks, I am feeling much better.

ooh jeannette - you are lucky - i wish I was having an early scan - i rang the doctors today and they said ' dont even tell us you are pg until you are 8 weeks gone'!! booo!! it looks like I will be paying for an early scan!!!!

Welcome girls :happydance:....so nice to see Flumpy and Jeanette graduating from the TWW!!! :D Really hope the other girls get over here pronto too!!!!

:hug:

Well hello ladies! :D

Polaris your 17 weeks already?!?!?! WOW how time flies...

LeeLee I hope to see you here soon!

:D I have not been as active lately. Do wanna jinx myself yet, but now that I am over 12 weeks, I am feeling much better.

Good to hear you're feeling better. Love your baby bump in your avatar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"