So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Thanks Hollyjadebear and Jeanette,

Will mention it when I register at the GP next week.

Have been taking folic acid since Dec 08 so am hoping it is well in my system. How are you Jeanette?

I'm hanging in there. I have a pretty bad cold right now and I'm being stubborn and refusing to take anything even though doc says Tylenol cold is safe......I hate the idea of taking anything in the first tri, but right now I can barely make it out of bed to go to the bathroom! Might go to the walk in center tomorrow, want to make sure I don't have the flu

I'm hanging in there. I have a pretty bad cold right now and I'm being stubborn and refusing to take anything even though doc says Tylenol cold is safe......I hate the idea of taking anything in the first tri, but right now I can barely make it out of bed to go to the bathroom! Might go to the walk in center tomorrow, want to make sure I don't have the flu

Hi Jeanette,

How are you? Wow, your nearly 11 weeks pregnant. That has flown!

I want to keep this thread going as I am convinced some of the 2WW ladies will get their BFP this month. I hope they do. It is very lonely on here :(

I want to keep this thread going as I am convinced some of the 2WW ladies will get their BFP this month. I hope they do. It is very lonely on here :(

I hope you are right, it would be great to see some more of the girls getting their BFPs. How are you feeling? Has morning/all-day sickness set in yet? I found First Trimester really dragged by, how are you finding it? Have you got a date to see the midwife yet?

I hope you are right, it would be great to see some more of the girls getting their BFPs. How are you feeling? Has morning/all-day sickness set in yet? I found First Trimester really dragged by, how are you finding it? Have you got a date to see the midwife yet?

Ah Polaris how are you! I would love if more people got their BFP's!

Have been feeling a bit queasy last night and today. Can't face certain foods but when I eat it does seem to ease. Did you have it?

Yes, it only really started at about 7 weeks though and then I had it on and off till about 14 weeks, but it was at its worst from about 7 to 10 weeks. It's pretty miserable but quite reassuring at the same time, if you know what I mean! I was lucky though, I was only actually sick twice, and mine also generally seemed to ease when I ate something. With the result that I didn't stop eating for the first three months - I put on about 10 pounds in the first 9 weeks, but weight gain has luckily eased off since then!! Since 14 weeks I've been feeling great, but starting to get a bit tired again over the last few days - baby must be having a bit of a growth spurt!

Hi ladies! Oh I do hope we get more BFPs!! I'm doing pretty well...very tired but much less ms which is great. Hope you get lucky with that leelee!! I find myself wishing away the next few weeks....will feel so much more confident when I'm in the second tri. Should go by fast though as I'm moving in three weeks and have A LOT of packing to do! :)

Hi Jeanette and Polaris,

How are you both getting on?

I am still getting sick but it seems to be wearing off a bit now!

Hey Leelee,
wow this thread has been very quiet. I can't believe you are reaching 2nd trimester now!! Glad that the m.s. is starting to wear off. Mine disappeared completely at 14 weeks so hopefully you will be the same. Since then I have never felt better and have been really enjoying the pregnancy.

Hi all i got my BFP yesterday so i was hoping to join you guys here congratulations to all with there BFP

Hey Leelee,
wow this thread has been very quiet. I can't believe you are reaching 2nd trimester now!! Glad that the m.s. is starting to wear off. Mine disappeared completely at 14 weeks so hopefully you will be the same. Since then I have never felt better and have been really enjoying the pregnancy.

That's so good to hear (that you have been feeling great!). I can't believe you are well into the 3rd Tri. How are things? Are you starting to get stuff ready for the baby?

Welcome Dmn! It's great to see you over here :)

Is it normal to get some lower abdominal pain as i am getting some pain in my lower stomach

Is it normal to get some lower abdominal pain as i am getting some pain in my lower stomach

Yeah, I had some AF style cramps when I first got my BFP. They lasted on and off for a few weeks. It just felt like AF was on the way all the time but obviously it wasn't!

Thanks lee lee they were quite a bit crampy im probably just noticing it more cos i know im pregnant lol

Thanks lee lee they were quite a bit crampy im probably just noticing it more cos i know im pregnant lol

Yeah I was a bit worried about them as well but a similar thread is usually doing the rounds in 1st Tri as it seems to be so common

Congrats on your BFP, dmn!! Try not to worry about the pains, pregnancy is full of random pains just to worry us! First tri is just particularly nerve racking, every little twinge has you on toilet check, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I had loads of AF type pains in the early stages too.

Leelee - we are currently renovating the upstairs, we have got double glazing put in and are getting the bedrooms dry lined, as they were very cold (downstairs was already done). So the house is a building site at the moment, LOL. When that is all done I will really start to get properly organized. My OH's brother had twin girls in March and she has a lot of stuff put away for us which is great, it will save us a fortune! So I want to wait and see what I have from her before I buy anything. I haven't bought a single thing yet, I think I'm maybe a bit afraid or superstitious to buy stuff too, even though I'm not worried anymore that anything will go wrong.

Lovely to hear from you, hope this thread will pick up again!

Thank you polaris i must admit i have spent some of the evening on toilet check lol glad it is not just me being paranoid

Congrats on your BFP, dmn!! Try not to worry about the pains, pregnancy is full of random pains just to worry us! First tri is just particularly nerve racking, every little twinge has you on toilet check, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I had loads of AF type pains in the early stages too.

Leelee - we are currently renovating the upstairs, we have got double glazing put in and are getting the bedrooms dry lined, as they were very cold (downstairs was already done). So the house is a building site at the moment, LOL. When that is all done I will really start to get properly organized. My OH's brother had twin girls in March and she has a lot of stuff put away for us which is great, it will save us a fortune! So I want to wait and see what I have from her before I buy anything. I haven't bought a single thing yet, I think I'm maybe a bit afraid or superstitious to buy stuff too, even though I'm not worried anymore that anything will go wrong.

Lovely to hear from you, hope this thread will pick up again!

Ooh sounds like you are very busy. It will be all worthwhile though, that you have it done for the little one! That's brill that you are getting lots of stuff, you certainly will be saving a fortune!

Dmn - I was very paranoid for the 1st while and then the sickness took over and all I could focus on was trying to feel better.

il know in the morning if i feel sick again lol

Morning ladies well i did not feel too bad today a bit queasy but not been sick yet anyway another few weeks may be another story how is everyone today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->