So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

glad you are feeling better about the whole pregnancy Mrs Chamberlain!!

well I am sat here and have just realised my boobs are quite tender - looks like the symptoms are starting to creep up on me - i felt really sick when I woke up this morning as well!! yey!!

Hope your sickness stays at a nice manageable level - just enough to reassure you that baby is settling in nicely, but not too horrible!

Evening ladies..well this is my 1st week in the 1st trimester..not got sickness just tender bbs and LOTS of trapped wind..it's driving me nuts..anyone else got this?

I wish my wind was trapped!! As probably do those around me!!! :rofl:

As for sickness, I have had it a bit since early in week four, but closer to week 6 it has kicked in pretty intensely!! I know it is reassuring but it is so miserable!! So please oh please don't wish for it too much. :hugs:

I wish my wind was trapped!! As probably do those around me!!! :rofl:

As for sickness, I have had it a bit since early in week four, but closer to week 6 it has kicked in pretty intensely!! I know it is reassuring but it is so miserable!! So please oh please don't wish for it too much. :hugs:

Yes it is miserable isn't it? Why can't the body come up with a nicer way to reassure us that baby is developing nicely?? Like a little television screen or something, LOL. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones who find that it starts to ease off at week 9 or 10. Although I have to say I was sick until week 14. However I did get a few days respite here and there. So if that happens to you, please don't start worrying that something is wrong - just enjoy the break, as the sickness will probably be back in full force the next day!

Well hello ladies! :D

Polaris your 17 weeks already?!?!?! WOW how time flies...

LeeLee I hope to see you here soon!

:D I have not been as active lately. Do wanna jinx myself yet, but now that I am over 12 weeks, I am feeling much better.

Good to hear you're feeling better. Love your baby bump in your avatar!!

Thank you. It came quick fast and in a hurry this time.

glad you are feeling better about the whole pregnancy Mrs Chamberlain!!

well I am sat here and have just realised my boobs are quite tender - looks like the symptoms are starting to creep up on me - i felt really sick when I woke up this morning as well!! yey!!

Thanks! I am lucky and with this one yet again I am hardly getting sick.

hi ladies

how are we this evening!! - those other ladies need BFP's ASAP it is quite quite over here without them!!

Evening ladies..well traapped wind seems to have subsided a bit but now feeling really dizzy..don't think the warm weather is helping either!! how's everyone tonight? xx

I know, it is quiet!! And we don't have as much to obsess over in first tri....not every day thinking about every symptom, our cm, our temps.....what are we to do with ourselves now??? Think of names??

I have to say, I had no idea the thread would turn out to be so popular. Honestly, after a moment of immense confusion (I'm extremely tired and it's nearly midnight) this thread made me smile. :flower:

Hey Lilaala,
good to see you! How is everything? Where are you at in your cycle at the moment? Hope that :bfp: is on its way for you!

Edit: Just read your signature, you must be missing hubby, not too much longer to go now though till he's finished and back home full time with you.

So true Polaris!! Why can't we just have an overwhelming feeling of warm tingles or something?? That'd be nice!

The sad part is I'm kind-of getting used to being sick all the time....and I've lost like 5 pounds so at least that is a little compensation :blush:

Tehe well Polaris I shan't stick around in here too much... yet... as I haven't a positive pee-stick to tell me I can post in 1st Tri. :rofl:

I do think though, that either I'm late from stress, or hubby successfully knocked me up the first weekend he came home... Will test soon though, promise. :mrgreen:

How is your pregnancy going?? Already a good way into 2nd Tri I see! :happydance: Will you be finding out the sex at your 20 week scan or stay on Team Yellow?

Jeanette, I concur!! If our feet turned orange the minute we conceived, none of us would have to wonder and question any longer! Hope your morning sickness passes soon :hugs:

Tehe well Polaris I shan't stick around in here too much... yet... as I haven't a positive pee-stick to tell me I can post in 1st Tri. :rofl:

I do think though, that either I'm late from stress, or hubby successfully knocked me up the first weekend he came home... Will test soon though, promise. :mrgreen:

How is your pregnancy going?? Already a good way into 2nd Tri I see! :happydance: Will you be finding out the sex at your 20 week scan or stay on Team Yellow?

Jeanette, I concur!! If our feet turned orange the minute we conceived, none of us would have to wonder and question any longer! Hope your morning sickness passes soon :hugs:

Ooh how exciting, how late are you and when are you planning to test? Maybe it was a good omen for you this thread being set up at just the right time for you!

Everything is going really well. I had a scan at 13 weeks and everything was perfect. :happydance::happydance: So I am a lot more relaxed since then. Morning sickness has completely gone now and I just feel completely normal, which I'm making the most of!! Still not showing either, although I can feel that my lower belly is harder and none of my trousers do up. But to anyone else it would just look like I'm putting on a bit of weight. My next scan is 24th June - going to stay on Team Yellow - I like the idea of having a nice surprise to keep me motivated through the labour, LOL.

i dont think i will find out the sex either polaris (getting ahead of myself - i am only 5 weeks!!) i feel the same way I want to be surprised and the finding out will be extra motivation!

Hi all,

Got my :bfp: yesterday at 11 DPO so it is lovely to be able to post in here properly. Officially AF is due today but my temp went up and I got 2 more faint :bfp:'s so am enjoying the moment!

I just had a few questions because I am clueless about GP's etc etc. I need to register with one next week (as we are moving) and then I need to make an appointment. At how many weeks should I first see the doctor? Is that all I should be doing at the moment? Sorry for the all the questions but I don't have a clue!

Hi all,

Got my :bfp: yesterday at 11 DPO so it is lovely to be able to post in here properly. Officially AF is due today but my temp went up and I got 2 more faint :bfp:'s so am enjoying the moment!

I just had a few questions because I am clueless about GP's etc etc. I need to register with one next week (as we are moving) and then I need to make an appointment. At how many weeks should I first see the doctor? Is that all I should be doing at the moment? Sorry for the all the questions but I don't have a clue!

I saw the Doc on monday and I'm only 4+3 today... I guess it depends on doctors but mine has already referred to to the midwife and have our booking appointment booked for July. Just go to the docs and they will advise you of next steps.

Hi Leelee, so great to see you in here!! Each doc can be a bit different, and I'm sure the differences are even bigger between our countries. Here, unless you are high risk or have complications they often don't see you until eight weeks. The best thing to do is to just call and tell them your pregnant and they will tell you when they want to see you. The only other thing to be doing right now is taking your prenatal vitamins, which you are prob already doing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->