So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

It seems like ages since I've been here sorry to have missed so much! :hugs:

congratulations to all you lovely ladies that have had babies and are now preggers or TTC wow I'm finished! We have our 2 lovely children and will not be having any more.

Oaklee goes for his shots on Monday and I will be giving him some tylenol prior cause last time he was a bear!

Tonight DD and I are putting the Christmas tree up.

Oaklee is eating cereal and veggies and fruit and he sometimes gets apple juice but the juice is about once every 2 weeks. He is wearing 9 month clothes and the 6 month ones are snug. LOL He is defo a big boy!

Hope you all are doing well!:hugs:
Have missed you all!

hey sunshine hows things? oaklee is such a lovely name!! gosh 9 month clothes? oliver is still in 3-6 months lol!
is everyone ready for christmas eeeek its so close!!!
tiff any news wth the ttc?
xxx

No news yet witch just left so bring on cycle two! I got some clomid to help rungs along to but am waiting to take it till skyler is 6 months old cause it can dry up your milk supply.

I'm pretty much ready for Christmas! And Skylers newborn pants still fit hi
in the waist! But his legs are to long but three months is to big in the waist and tO short so we have him in 3-6 month pants cause they fit length by they're massive in the waist. There's no winning with a long skinny child! Were working on fattening him up some :)

Hey ladies just thought I'd stop by to see how you are all doing? Xxxxxx

Hey :) things are good here I am waiting to start treatment for baby number two hopefully I will get the magic call in Aug! Other then that just gearing up for Skylers first birthday!!!! Can't believe he's almost 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->