So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

hey ladies.. no word from Mrs.N yet?? I bet she has a bouncing baby.... lol

West nice to see you are back on...

Kelly those are good percentiles... and your soooo lucky he's sleeping at night, thats awesome...

DMN are you around, how is everything...

Okay ladies we are good, my lil one almost rolled over this weekend..so any day now.. I miss her so much today I hate coming back to work on MOnday it sucks... She is starting to do rasberries.. you know making a funny face and persing her lips together and blowing so spit goes everywhere and makes a funny sound... lol.. so we did that for an hour last night, who would of known we would have such a good time spitting at eachother... hee hee... so funny.. we are having sooo much fun with her I just love the 4 month stage... its pretty cool.. splashes everywhere in the tube, so I end up soaked but its a blast... lol...

Anyway I have a question for ya. anyone on birthcontrol pill? Im on the mini pill and I got my period right before i started it and then two weeks after I started it and then I havent gotten my period again at all.. im getting paranoid now, I dont think Im prego but could I be... eeekk... hmmm.... I think Im just paranoid..

hey guys...glad liana's jabs went well, oliver has his last ones on wed and im dreading them but youve made me feel a tad better if theyre not as bad as people make out! she sounds like shes coming on well :) oliver learnt to blow spit bubbles the other day!! we have mastered rolling front to back but still not quite got back to front lol i applied for a couple of jobs last week so sat with my fingers crossed and legs for that matter!!

lol no im not preg west i wish i was though i miss my bump and miss being preg and cant wait to get preg again!! i just left my ticker and it reset like kelly said! i must get aroung to taking it off!!
mrs n i hope you and little one are getting on well cant wait to see the pics of you both.. im dying to give it away the name and stuff lol but i will let you do it!! xxx

Yes mrs n had her baby!!! Hopefully she'll be on with her birth story soon.

Melsue, sorry can't help you with the pill question as DH and I are ttc again once my period shows. Although if you're still Bf'ing/pumping that could cause the irregularity and I know people whose periods didn't normalize till 7 months plus after they stopped bf'ing. If you're worried take a test. I have a bunch in the mail coming to me, opks and pg tests cause if by some miracle I get pg again before getting my period i need to know so I'll be testing before I drink or do something I wouldn't be able to do while being pg just to cover my butt.

Did any of you get copious amounts are discharge while bf'ing? I keep thinking its ovulation goo but my temps don't reflect that.

Hi all im still around Lucie is certainly keeping me on my toes and busy glad to see your all doing great Lucie reall is quick off the mark she can roll right over is trying to sit herself up i feel she is growing up far too quickly lol.

Melsue im on the pill i wouldn't think you would be pregnant if you have taken it correctly but it can happen so id test in case just to check

Another huge congratulations to Mrs N cant wait to read her birth story and pictures

Did I tell you guys that Skyler rolled over at 3.5 weeks?! He's been doing it ever since (thats tummy to back) it's taking him longer to figure out back to tummy. I actually can't wait till he is sitting more, it will make things easier. His head control is great though we've had him in the jolly jumper once or twice already.

wow everyones doing great with rolling over... my Liana seems to be lagging behind a bit but the dr said he son didnt even roll over until he was 7 months so i guess all babies are different...

I did test and it came back negative, ppffeeewwww... DH keeps talking about trying for another one to get it out of the way but he is still hurt out of work and cant go back to his regular job so we dont know what is going to happen to his financial situation... thats the scarey part but I do miss being pregnant sooo much...

Cant wait to hear Mrs. N. birth story.... !!!!!

Kelly yay for rolling over im sure it wont take skyler long to roll back to he sounds like he is doing great

melsue Liana will roll over soon some babies just like to off and about Lucie sure gets in some carpet coverage lol. I have to say after the pregnancy i had i certainly dont miss being pregnant but i have been advised to not get pregnant for at least a year but as the result would be premature labour again i just dont want another c section but cant wait to keep up with your next pregnancy lol

i think Mrs N may still be in hospital but im sure she will update us all as soon as she has a minute

hope everyone else is doing great

I'm great, will be till tomorrow morning when we get Skylers first set of vaccinations. I am already worried over them poor guy.

Kelly good luck with the shots.. poor Liana had a tough time, they advised us to give her generic tylenol before we went in for her last ones.. an hour before we gave her a dose and it worked she was happy all day.. It was the total opposite with the first shots she wouldnt stop crying I think it was because we couldnt say ahead of the pain with the meds.. ask your dr if you can give meds before so your lil guy isnt in any pain... hang in there it only lasts a day or a few hours of discomfort.... and right after she got jabbed I put her on the boob to console her, it works...

Cant wait to hear from Mrs. N.

We're back! I had Skyler on the boob during. He cried after each needle stick, so he would eat then got stuck cried, then ate pretty quick after then got stuck cried some more then ate some more then after the third shot he just cried for a while, he did eventually go back on the boob though. No fever as of yet and he's sleeping. Hasn't cried since being at the clinic. I hope it stays that way! I cried to. Felt so bad for the poor little guy.

awe poor lil guy.. he will be okay, i would def give tylenol though because his lil thighs are going to be soooo sore... Liana's were red and a lil swollen and sore to the touch and when she moved them she would cry... :(

I was told not to give him anything unless he had a fever or swelling and he doesn't have either right now. Plus he is still sleeping. I'll keep an eye on him and if his legs get red or swollen I'll give it right away.

They gave me my flu shot to so my arm hurts as well!

Hey girls sorry to keep you waiting!
Our son baby Benjamin was born on 10/10/10 at 10:27pm weighing 9lb 14!
I was due to go for induction at 10am thatmorning but went into labour naturally at 5am. I used just TENs, a little gas & air and the birth pool. Benjamin's head was born in the pool but his shoulder got stuck so I was heaved onto the bed at high speed - he needed a couple puffs of oxygen & then let out a good cry - best sound ever!
We had to stay in hospital for a couple of days as I had a tear that needed theatre. We came home Tuesday & aredoing great.
I'll update with some pics soon - on my phone rightnow.

Congrats again mean. Wish they did water birth here

Congrats Mrs.N a BOY!!! How cool... Cant believe he was born on 10/10/10 that was incredible.. Water birth sounds great, wish they did that at my hospital. Cant wait to see photos... Finally your lil bouncy baby is here, yay!!!!! Another miracle...

Kelly hows Skyler? Off to get my flu shot on Wednesday...

Girls Im alittle bit scared.. Off to get another pregnancy test soon, Ive been having weird dreams lots and lots and the only time I had those weird dreams is when I was pregnant.. and still no period and I have that weird lil bump in my low low abdomen right above my hair line that is when i first saw any change when i was pregnant with Liana, and I havent been feeling 100%... I took a dollar store test last week and it showed negative... but now Im still wondering... whoa... not sure what the deal is... We would love another child but at this moment hubby is still hurt and doesnt know what he will be doing for work when he is all set, cant go back to building bridges that will just break his back... eekkkk... going to the pharmacy afterwork, who would of known I would of needed all of those pregnancy tests I gave away... LOL

Wow melsue! Good luck? Let us know how it goes!

Skyler is ok now, he was only bothered for a day or so with the shots but now it seems like he is hungry all the time! Either he is growing or my milk has gone to crap. I'll know tomorrow when I pump at school whether I am still producing. If I am, growth spurt it is.

hey girls! im happy to be joining you!!

im in my first tri

baby number *1*

Iv had 2 patches of light spotting i had one last nite and one tonite have enny of you had this around week 5?? iv never had this before and i have lost 3 babys is it normal??xx

sorry littlecandya not sure, I have never had spotting but I would get checkout out by the doc to be sure everything is ok. Good luck.

hey all how are all mummy's and babies?
guess we are all a tad busy now we have our bundles of joy? cant believe ollie will be 6 months old next week wow the time has flown!! still breastfeeding him and its still going well, we introduced solids last week we are doing baby led weaning and so far is going well, he has 2 little teath just poking through im sure gonna miss his gummy smile!! had my first af this week after over a year :( man i hate af!! feeling so broody cant wait to start ttc xxx

Skyler is doing well, gearing up for his 4 month vaccines, he's 4 months old today! No teeth yet but I think he is starting to teeth otherwise just practicing for when he is with the amount of chewing he's been doing lately.

We're home for the holidays so he's met some of the family now which is exciting!

We're ttc now, just ovulated. I have had one cycle so far the other should be here shortly unless I am preggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->