So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Hey wannabe! I haven't gotten the nerve up to dtd yet! It's been almost 6 weeks now but my 6 week check up isn't until 8 and a half weeks due to scheduling so not sure if I will be doing it before then or not. I have had some moments where I really wanted to though. BF'ing could be why you're not ovulating it happens. I haven't gotten a period yet either. I won't be going on the pill or anything either. We haven't officially announced anything yet but I believe we're going the NTNP route. Given his not so great sperm we figure that way if it does happen sooner it shouldn't be to soon... hopefully. Otherwise it will be condoms and temping again.

10 days mrs n!

9 days :happydance:
Very exciting to be down to single figures!

We had a chat about contraception the other night but didn't really come to any conclusions, nothing seems quite right!

Mrs n you still got time to figure that out. DH and I are at 6 weeks post (which is how long they recommend you wait) not that you'll want to have sex right away anyway. Speaking of which I think I'll be seducing my husband tomorrow, I am starting to want it more now plus I want to know how it's going to feel and see if there is any discomfort so I'll give it a shot. and I say give it a shot because DH wanted to wait till my 6 week checkup at the docs before DTD but that won't be till 8.5 weeks due to scheduling.

Our NCT teacher recommended dtd at least once before the 6 week check so that you can report back. Yeah I know we have loads of time to think it through, guess we'll have to keep thinking!

hey all it seems like your all doing great the midwife told me that your less fertile whilst breastfeeding but it is not impossible to get pregnant just reduces your fertility

i should start to get more time back this week as DS has started school full time now miss him lots but it is far easier to get stuff done with just me and Lucie and i love spending that extra time with her altho i went bk to do my usual swimming group at school today it was strange being back after being away for so long

DMN I put Penaten on Skylers face (same as sudocream for the most part) and his skin has really improved so thank you for the suggestion!

We'll be trying to DTD again sometime this weekend, going to use lube and lots of it this time and hope for the best. I hope it goes better then it did when we tried at 6 weeks. I have some extra time cause my 6 week check up isn't till almost 9 weeks!

kelly why is your check that late? good luck with dtd..it gets better every time!! :D

mrs n hurry up and have that baby!! :D xx

My doc is on vacation and I didn't want to book with one I didn't know so I'm waiting. Plus it's hard to get apts with him all the time anyway.

I sure hope it gets better. We tried again last night, got a bit further in before we stopped. I just wanna enjoy it again already! How will we ever have another baby if I can't have sex!

hey ladies... hope everyone is well

Whats going on with Mrs. N??? anyone know? Im soo excited..

Kelly the DTD was tough for me too. but the first time I almost called it quits but pushed thru and it was only painful for a min or two and then everything felt better, just try to push thru it if you can and use lube for sure... Wannabe's right it gets better everytime. and I have to get on top so I can control it, so try that if you havent..

Wannabe how are you??

Has anyone heard from Csunshine, is she still without internet?

How is everyone else??? I think about you all, its just hard to get online these days...

We are doing great.. Liana is 14 lbs now.. WOW, cant even believe it.. she is sleeping thru the night mostly.. Lastnight I put her down at 9:30 and she slept until 6:30 I woke up twice to go check on her, I get nervous... so I still have broken sleep.. LOL.. But she is doing great.. we have her 4 month check up next week, more shots.... eeekkk.. we are not looking forward to it.. I think I might take a vacation day because she had such a horrible time last time with her shots... Im dreading it...

I'm still here & still pregnant! Due tomorrow!
Having lots of period cramps and tightenings tonight, but no other signs - I haven't had a show or anything yet so I think I'll be here for several days yet!

Mrs N You don't always get a show before labour so it could happen anytime now.

We tried DTD the next night and we pushed through! I am so happy. I think we're going to again tonight. It actually started feeling good near the end.

Skyler is going 8 hours in between feeds now to last night he did 9 hours! I was shocked. It was so nice but I had to pump after I fed him at 7 cause he didn't come close to draining me. Still working on my freezer stash got about 24 bags in the freezer at 6 ounces. Not to bad. I try to add one bag a week or two. It will be easier to do now that he is going so long at night.

I have Skyler's 2 month needles on oct 14. Will be interesting. He's not a crier so I hope that holds up. He did have his first tears yesterday though. Bonked his head and with being sick it was to much for him. We're all sick but getting better. The MIL leaves tomorrow AM as well. So it's Chris' first day on the job by himself.

hey ladies kelly glad you have dtd and it is going ok! after a fw goes it feels like nothing ever happened!!
ollie has his final jabs on the 14th too hope both babies are ok xx
hope all of you ladies are well xxx

Things are going well here, Skyler smiles all the time now and laughed for the first time just 2 days ago. I almost cried when I heard it! My eyes are welling up now lol. I love him so much and now I really can't wait to be pg agian!

Hmmm wonder if Mrs N had her baby. I bet she did! Anyone hear anything yet? I had period cramping and tightening for 2 full days before I gave birth. Sooo exciting.
I hope everyones doing good! Kelly yay for dtd! Woo Hoo!
We r good. Going to Lianas dr appt tomorrow for more shots, yikes. :-( Last time we ended up in the ER soooooo not looking forward to it. She's 4 months now can't believe it!

Why did you end up in the ER? Fever?

She hasn't updated her journal, I think she might be having her baby!

nope, no baby yet :(
now 8 days overdue :hissy:
had period pains with tightenings yesterday for about 6 hours 7-10 minutes apart and then it all died down overnight - shouldn't have gone to bed! hoping to try and get things moving again today but I don't want to get my hopes up again.

Mrs N maybe today is the day!

Kelly she went to the ER cuz she was crying for hours unconsolable crying and from being so upset she was breathing weird. By the time we got there and saw the dr she was fine. It was horrible. But she had her shots yesterday and0did great. Just cried when they gave them to her but was talking by the time we left the office. She did awesome for the rest of the day lil fussy but no crying.

Damn I have been looking for you ladies!!!! I haven't had much time to get on but i missed you all. I HAVE to work out this damn user cp thing. Thanks Kelly for the link. How is everyone???? We are all doing well.

Wannabe - Is your ticker true??? Are you expecting again????

Mrs N - Good I haven't missed your delivery.

Dmn - How is Lucie?

Wow I'll have to jump back on when I have more time between class. I'll be back to work finally next week so I can be on all the time.

West I believe wannabe is not expecting again, she just left her ticker up and it eventually reset.

Skyler had his "6" week check up today at almost 9 weeks! He is 11 pounds 6 ounces, so not to bad, went from 50th percentile to 47th but otherwise doing great! Sleeping 8-12 hours at night and doesn't cry much. He is the light of my life! I can't even imagine what my life was like before he came. Can't wait to have another one on board! Just need the mysterious witch to come back now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->