So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Thanks shawnie i got a good rest i went to bed and got a lot no more spotting they still wont give me a midwife they said someone will be in touch in a couple of weeks nice eh in the meantime i keep going to the bathroom to check all is well but no more spotting

Hi Dmn,

I got a tiny bit of discharge around 9 weeks and rang the midwife. She said it is quite common & is something to do with the placenta.

Hey ladies,
Can i join you? Got my BFP on thursday and have decided to move over to First trimester now (very cautiously though). Recognise some of you from TWW.
Hope everyone is doing well tonight:thumbup:

Hi and welcome Ginger!

Good luck with the doctor tomorrow dmn. I'm sure everything will be OK.

Congratulations on your BFP, ginger!

hi all i was not so worried just about the discharge it was the painful cramps really low down that worried me i saw my gp at 8.50 this morning he felt my tummy and said it all feels ok and he is sure it is nothing to worry about but to be on the safe side he has booked me an early scan at the early pregnancy unit tomorrow so im quite nervous about that but also excited

How are you all today

hi all i was not so worried just about the discharge it was the painful cramps really low down that worried me i saw my gp at 8.50 this morning he felt my tummy and said it all feels ok and he is sure it is nothing to worry about but to be on the safe side he has booked me an early scan at the early pregnancy unit tomorrow so im quite nervous about that but also excited

How are you all today

Glad your GP thinks all is well. It will be great for you to go and see your baby tomorrow. Hope all goes well for you.

I am good. Nausea completely gone and energy has returned. Am loving feeling the baby kicking. Can feel it every day so think it will be a lively one! No surprise there though, as myself and OH are both live wires!

lol i love it when you can feel kicking looking forward to that dreading going on my own tomorrow but OH has to be ther to pick DS up from nursery so i was going to take my friend but she is the one that scared the living daylights out of me in the first place so i think im going to go it alone

lol i love it when you can feel kicking looking forward to that dreading going on my own tomorrow but OH has to be ther to pick DS up from nursery so i was going to take my friend but she is the one that scared the living daylights out of me in the first place so i think im going to go it alone

Sounds like you might be better going it alone, as that friend doesn't seem like the type that would keep you calm.

no she will say stuff like i dont know why you need a scan they cant do anything if you have miscarried but unlike her i dont wont to leave it too late and end up carrying to 12 weeks and the baby had died at 6 weeks but she knew she had miscarried and did nothing but im keeping PMA and sure im worrying over nothing and all is going to be fine

Glad to hear everything went fine this morning dmn, you must be so excited about your scan tomorrow, hope everything is just as it should be. Sounds like your friend might not be the best person to take with you though!
Hope everyone elae is well today

Well i went to my doctor this morning to make it official. Just lots of questions and blood pressure etc. She's requesting an early scan for me as i have had severe endometriosis and tube damage and wants to make sure everything's where it should be and has referred me to the midwife so it's just a case of waiting now. We've decided not to tell anyone (apart from the B&B ladies) for a few weeks yet but dont know how long i can keep it a secret, plus i'm feeling really sick today and i'm an air traffic controller so i cant just get up and nip to the loo etc.
Anyway, sorry for rambling on, i'm just very excited today.

thats great ginger hopefully your midwife will be in touch soon i still dont have a midwife but my doctor has been really lovely my blood pressure was quite down today but he said we will get everything checked to be on the safe side so that will ease my mind I am going on my own tomorrow as i dont need the lecture of why i am i bothering getting a scan and it will be a waste of time she has not been the most supportive friend so far

HI Dmn, this might sound mean but I'm glad your going alone. you don't need negative vibes from your "friend". I swear she sounds like she needs a good dose of the wake up and be supportive slaps or something. I wish I was there to go with you. I am taking my sister with me on sat for mine. I am so glad you got an early scan. It's going to make you feel so much better knowing how things are going for sure. I think after 8 weeks is always a good view or at least from what I've seen so far on others.

thank you shawnie that means a lot i think il be better alone too as il be nervous enough yes i have read that at 8 weeks you can see the heart and most of the baby at that point so im nervous but excited

how you feeling today

I am excited for you and can't wait to see pictures tomorrow. I know it might cost allot but if you need a text buddy tomorrow just let me know, Im here for you.

Im doing ok I supose. I called for my HCG levels around 11AM and they told me they need to talk to a HCP before telling me which makes me worry. They said they would call me at 1 pm and now its 1:30 LMAO I am so impatient, booty heads! I think the big reason Im concerned of my levels is what if all I need is progesterone or something. Im just freaking out every since last time how things happen. I really need to chill.

Other then that I'm well, feeling great today actually and no symptoms right now which scares me even more hahaha I'm really over thinking things too much.

I am excited for you and can't wait to see pictures tomorrow. I know it might cost allot but if you need a text buddy tomorrow just let me know, Im here for you.

Im doing ok I supose. I called for my HCG levels around 11AM and they told me they need to talk to a HCP before telling me which makes me worry. They said they would call me at 1 pm and now its 1:30 LMAO I am so impatient, booty heads! I think the big reason Im concerned of my levels is what if all I need is progesterone or something. Im just freaking out every since last time how things happen. I really need to chill.

Other then that I'm well, feeling great today actually and no symptoms right now which scares me even more hahaha I'm really over thinking things too much.

Any word yet Shawnie.

Hope everything goes well

hey shawnie did you get your results hope they are all good il post pic in the morning if they are all ok

Still no call yet and it's 3:30. I am really getting perturbed at her now for not even calling to say something. I am upset with her, I am already thinking of skipping my nutrition appointment i have with her set for Thursday, I already have a nutrition appointment with wic which is more detailed then hers would be on Friday to go to. I am trying not to call cuz I know I might blow up at her. I know the clinic closes at 5:00 so will see if I still get a call or not. I know this is silly to get worked up over but it's just so frustrating when I want to know how things look.

im sure your results will be ok shawnie it is not good that she did not call especially when your anxious when she does call and you thme i hope you let her have what for

Welcome Babydancer of course you can it is really friendly in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"