So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Hi Akira!

Glad you have had a good week.

How is everyone else? You still feeling tired Polaris?

I am feeling good after recovering from the flu. The baby has started moving as well. It is so strange. it feels like someone is gently flicking me from the inside. Haven't heard anything yet today but I am dying for the baby to move again :cloud9:

Dmn - are you still feeling ill?

I'm off work at the moment on study leave, so I've been feeling much less tired! Not really looking forward to going back at the end of the month, but the good news is that I do have a job to go back to!!! Just heard on Wednesday that my contract is being upgraded, yippee!! So I will get proper maternity pay and will be able to afford to take unpaid leave too! It's a great relief, now I can properly start getting organised for baby!

Leelee - that is lovely that you have started to feel baby move. You probably won't feel it every day at first, so don't worry. At first I only felt it move once or twice a week - it just depends what position baby is lying in because there is still so much space at the moment!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi Akira!

Glad you have had a good week.

How is everyone else? You still feeling tired Polaris?

I am feeling good after recovering from the flu. The baby has started moving as well. It is so strange. it feels like someone is gently flicking me from the inside. Haven't heard anything yet today but I am dying for the baby to move again :cloud9:

Dmn - are you still feeling ill?

I'm off work at the moment on study leave, so I've been feeling much less tired! Not really looking forward to going back at the end of the month, but the good news is that I do have a job to go back to!!! Just heard on Wednesday that my contract is being upgraded, yippee!! So I will get proper maternity pay and will be able to afford to take unpaid leave too! It's a great relief, now I can properly start getting organised for baby!

Leelee - that is lovely that you have started to feel baby move. You probably won't feel it every day at first, so don't worry. At first I only felt it move once or twice a week - it just depends what position baby is lying in because there is still so much space at the moment!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Fantastic news about your job! Will you take the year off?

That's great polaris.

I have been trying to eat little amounts close to every 4 hours. Raviolis have been helping when im feeling sick and tomato soup with powder ginger in it and crackers. Kinda funny I can't even eat regular tomatoes but i can the soup. go figure lol

I hope to find out today what my HCG levels were from yesterdays test. I have to think of the right wording to use to get them to give me the results. LMAO I am terrible I now but I don't see any reason why I should wait till next month to find out those results.

Fantastic news about your job! Will you take the year off?

Thanks! We get 6 months paid leave and another 3 months unpaid leave. Plus whatever holidays I will have to take, so I should be off till next September approximately.

Thats great polaris lots of time with Baby

Shawnie did you get your results hope there good

I have started with backache today thought it was a bit early for that but hey il take it in my stride lol

need a little advice i went to the bathroom a few mins ago and when i wiped tmi sorry i had a pink discharge but nothing since have cramps and some back ache is this normal

need a little advice i went to the bathroom a few mins ago and when i wiped tmi sorry i had a pink discharge but nothing since have cramps and some back ache is this normal

I don't think it is anything to worry about. Just keep an eye on it in case it turns into anything more. It is really very normal, lots of women do experience even quite a bit of spotting and everything is fine. So I know it is hard, but try not to worry. The cramps and backache are completely normal, I think everyone gets cramps.

Thank you polaris i have had nothing since just the aches but like you say i think it is eveything stretching i just panicked i think when i saw the pink tinge on the tissue

Hi Dmn, they said they didn't get them in yet which I feel is a crock but oh well, was told to call back on Monday.

I wouldn't worry about a little spotting. If it gets heavy with any real bad pains id call the doc but spotting isn't always a bad sign. I've been having brown spotting a few days now. I'd relax if you can and just lay down if possible... I've been told even in only for 20 minutes resting helps.

Thanks shawnie i got a good rest i went to bed and got a lot no more spotting they still wont give me a midwife they said someone will be in touch in a couple of weeks nice eh in the meantime i keep going to the bathroom to check all is well but no more spotting

I am glad your not spotting now Dmn. Why are they taking so long to get you a midwife? I am soooo Impatient it's sick, I'd be calling everyone under the sun lol.

I have tried that im going to make an appointment with my gp this week i think and get checked out maybe he can give them a push

That sounds like a great idea. When I first was pregnant I called the doctors and they told me he wouldn't be able to see new patients till 6 weeks, I then went to the clinic where he also works and they got me in 3 days later lol Maybe doctors tend not to see new pregnant patients till a specific time or something I dono. I just like to be early with things and not wait LOL

i am getting worried as apart from feeling a little drained and my back aches when i do stuff like housework and cook i dont even feel pregnant which i always worry about and it is 4 weeks till my scan dont have a date for that yet either

That's understandable for sure. I was saying that only a lil over a week ago about how im not having any symptoms and now im getting some off and on. It's really remarkable how our bodies function and change so quickly. So out there they don't do any scans till 12 weeks? I think once I see a little one and a heart beat it will be more real to me and I can start enjoying things. This is gonna sound funny but the other day I caught myself thinking "I wonder if there is an email for Mrs Dugger?" hahaha that lady is just amazing with 18 kids LOL if anyone would know about things it's her lol. My dads side of the family had 13 kids.

wow that is a lot of kids lol no they dont do any scans till 12 weeks unless they have any concerns then they will scan after 8 weeks but that is usually only if you have a bleed or reallt painful cramping which i have none of im hoping i will get a call from the midwife this week with an appointment i was ok but my friend had a missed miscarriage with no bleeding and she keeps on about it and now it is scaring me

awww she needs to stop tell you about it, I think once is enough to get her point across. Things are going to be ok... Lots n lots of PMA

i know im trying really lol should get my scan date through in the next 2 weeks and i should get my scan by the 12th of october so its not far away i suppose is it. i mean i feel heavy and achy and my asthma is worse than normal so i suppose they are all good signs right

just to say im going to be trying to get an appointment at my gps tomorrow im still getting cramps but they are really low down now and getting a lot of wetness that is not discharge tmi sorry il let you know how i get fxd all is ok

Hey ladies,
Can i join you? Got my BFP on thursday and have decided to move over to First trimester now (very cautiously though). Recognise some of you from TWW.
Hope everyone is doing well tonight:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"