So I'm out this month already

skc22

Reaction score
I'm sooo annoyed with OH. I don't think he gets how small the window is to actually conceive even though I have explained it to him, and he works 12 hour shifts that are labour intensive which doesn't help. We last DTD on the 24th, I will o on the 27th. He got drunk last night even though he knows we need to DTD and now he is on nightshift tonight for the next two nights so is understandibly exhausted when he gets in. I have to take dd out all day so he can get some rest.
And he desperately wants another, and will constantly talk about dd having a sibling. Stupid alcohol and stupid shift work.
Sorry, just venting. :growlmad:

I know the pain. This cycle I told dh that I was ovualting on the 5th, so we needed to dtd on the 4,5,6th. and hes like "that often?" OF COURSE THAT OFTEN! arghhhh.

I wouldn't count yourself out. Swimmers can live up to five days in the female reproductive system so there's still a chance. Not as great as if you had done it as much as you'd like but still a chance!

I guess there is a chance but very very small. I'm just a big moody anyway ATM, but this hasn't helped!! Though I think I'm just about to o a day early as I'm getting the usual pains so fingers crossed the swimmers that are there can do their job!

Hi skc22
I totally understand your frustration. I think my fiancee understands the window either and I quite often have to explain it to him.
He also works a labour intensive job so it's hard to get him going most times. :( And he works night shift until recently now we are both on the same schedule which is nice.

My fingers are crossed for your BFP!!! :dust:

Thanks Frodi :)
Shift work is very hard. I'm a SAHM now but was a nurse before so I know exactly how he feels and how exhausting it can be. But argh it's so frustrating. Doesn't help that he thought I would get pregnant straight after stopping contraception. Umm no it isn't that easy, I wish it was!!
FX for your BFP too!!! :flower:

Thanks,
And yeah we were hoping to get out bfp right after stopping the pill, got the after pill bleed and a period in may and then nothing until October!!!
I wish it was easier also.

how frustrating xx
my OH works nights but he does 4 nights a week and dont start till 9.30pm so we have a spare hour together once LO is in bed. as my oh will say before he goes work " do you need my swimmers tonight lol " AF got me yesterday morning so hoping for a june/july BFP for us all :) xx

Lol! That's awesome the way he asks you!
Oh it was so frustrating. Especially not getting a period and my dr didn't do anything to help make one come. He just kept telling me it was bc I was on the pill. :mad:
Congrats on AF!! :dust: for your bfp !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->