So, I'm Pregnant (again)

im sure your OH will come around quickly, men are so funny they don't even have to do all the hard bits we have to go through! im feeling quite good at the moment starving and just bit tired especially in the evenings I could have quite easily gone to bed at 8pm last night!

wow you got your booking in apt booked quickly how exciting, I really need to ring docs and get booked in as I guess over xmas and new year they will be closed.

Lol I actually only got booked in because I called the doc when I got my bfp to ask if the procedure had changed since my little girl was born. They told me the doctor would need to confirm the pregnancy first hence todays appointment. However the doc said they dont confirm anymore as home tests are generally so accurate bwhats funny is 2 years ago when I called to book in I was told the doc would need to confirm and yet again when I got there the doc said it wasn't necessary. Communication issue with reception me thinks. Also apparently our midwives at the gp surgery now have acces to the hospital diary so I'll get a date for my scan when I book in on the 15th. No anxious waiting for the post xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->