so jealous and feel awful :(

Dont worry hun we all have times when we can feel like this.
I know i would be if it was one of my friends but at the same time you have to be there to support them (and get some baby practise in lol) x

do you think men can get as broody as women or they just hide it under their macho man exterior?

haha u know what i think men secretly get broody :D just a few things my man comes out with sumtimes and im like ahhh :D u totally want my babies haha, or maybe im imagining it lol

i think men just try and act macho and dont let their feelings come out!

Oh yes, i totally understand. Alot of our friends are pregnant, including a close friend of mine, who is having some money problems. Almost all of our social circle is either pregnant or has a child. Argh. It can be so frustrating. We can totally afford a baby, we have a nice home, i have my OH and a great supportive family etc etc etc. Its hard when you know you're ready but something is holding you back. But we're all waiting for the right reasons, we could be selfish and just do it, but we're being sensible!

Yeah you will be so much better off if you have your baby when its right for u both :) hope its not to long for you though! the friend I was on about who got pregnant told her man she was on the pill, she wasnt, I was like u cant do that to him! poor bloke he thinks it was an accident

i think thought, sometimes if you arent ready by a certain point you will never be ready and get used to not wanting.

u no what I used to think that. I still dont actually beleive there is a 'right' time to have a baby. I always beleived its one of those things you adjust to when it happens because at the end of the day you dont actually know what your life is going to be like when u have a baby so you cant really prepare for it. I cant ever image my bf turning round to me one day and saying 'lets have a baby' hes just not that type of person but I know if it just happened one day he would be ok with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->