SO MAD! People have found out! Help?

Great, see my thread for a pic! :D

I was put back though to 7w1d, so not announcing it yet, too early. If people gossip that's up to them but I'm not going fully public yet. Too much to think about without worrying about that! x

Just wanted to say that I know how you feel. I had the same thing happen in my last pregnancy. It was my Mum, she posted on FB. Luckily I saw it quick and just closed down my account, but word was already out. This time they have been told that it is for us to decide when and who we tell and so far so good.

Hope those that already know keep it quiet and that you can announce your news in due course the time and the way you want.

I say go ahead and announce it after your scan, if you wait you might miss out the chance to tell everyone else yourself, causing yourself to be even more annoyed. GL to you!

I announced it to everyone after my 8 weeks scan. I didn't see any reason to wait.

I told my parents when I found out, and then I had issues with spotting and had to tell my boss because I had to leave in the middle of the day, and now so many people know and I"m only five weeks tomorrow! My parents have told so many people in the family, and I am sure that it's gotten around work, but...I figure that I'll have support at least if God forbid something goes wrong.

I had my first doctors appt yesterday, I'm 8 weeks and I went ahead and announced it.

We'd told close friends and had specifically told MIL to keep her big fat trap shut, she couldn't and started telling people and I was so mad. Then my manager at the time started telling people after I'd told him not too and he knew how annoyed I was last time with DD and my then manager told everyone.
So I told my area manager a week after I found out, then thought, what the hell, every bugger already seems to know and shoved it on facebook for the world to see!

I don't really uphold with this "wait until 12 weeks" thingy. My cousin lost her baby when she went past her due date, unsurprisingly she kept her next pregnancy a secret and when she was pushing her little girl around the look on people's faces was rather amusing :lol:

I feel that if something's gonna happen, it's gonna happen regardless of how many people know, I'd rather have the support if anything does happen, rather than people asking when am I gonna give DD a brother or sister! (Which still happens now :lol: )

I'd say announce it tomorrow hun. Thats rubbish though :hugs:

My OH has annoyed me a little this time round. I am very very early pregnant I think. I have no way of working it out because I was BF, on the pill and had no period since 2009. I didnt want anyone to know really. I said to him though I was going to tell my mum as I needed someone besides him to speak to so we agreed he could also tell his mum, which in turn would mean his dad. Somehow though this has turned into him telling; his mum, dad, sis, bil, 2 best friends and his managers in work! I have told my mum and my best friend. I havent even told work yet! It just kinds takes the shine off of it a little bit now! I wanted to announce it after the 12 week can. Also because I am so early I worry that I am not actually pregnant. I mean we havent even had the results from the Dr yet so if it's some horrible mistake (which I really hope it isnt) then it will be hard having to tell everyone! I know he's just excited which is nice but I really didnt want people knowing.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"