SO much discharge!!

channy3232

Reaction score
So you know when you have your period and not wearing a tampon, just a pad and if you get up from sitting or lying down and you can feel it coming out??? And sometimes you panic and think you're gonna leak!!
That's how bad my discharge has been lately!! I can actually feel it coming out!! And I feel like I'm wetting myself! Good God it sucks!!

oh god i can sympathise with you on this one! ive been like this for some weeks now! its AWFUL isnt it. so uncomfortable. xxx

Yes i hate it feeling so clammy and moist down there, i get paranoid incase am out an it starts smelling or sommit

Yup i've been having this too! It's so gross. I have to keep checking it's not my waters going or something lol x

i know EXACTLY what you mean!! its soo horrible isnt it!! :( been like it for couple of weeks :( Not long to go now!! :D xxxx

Me Too! its just our clever bodies making sure everything is nice and clean down there, certainly dont make you feel clean on the outside though huh! xxx

Joys of Pregnancy huh?

It's worse when it's so warm as I'm always paranoid that I smell xx

I had this the last couple weeks of pregnancy. Try wearing a pantyliner, I found that way more comfortable than damp underwear LOL

Congrats ladies you're almost there :happydance:

and here was me thinking pregnancy was just gonna be 9months of gaining abit of weight..............oh how niave was i!!!!!

lol

I can totally sympathized, hun :hugs: I peeves me silly because I can go to the toilet then after its all wiped and nice and dry, the second I pull my pants up it's all damp again :( boo!!!! :growlmad: Not so nice when the weathers hot either because then it's like sweaty too :rofl:

I can totally sympathized, hun :hugs: I peeves me silly because I can go to the toilet then after its all wiped and nice and dry, the second I pull my pants up it's all damp again :( boo!!!! :growlmad: Not so nice when the weathers hot either because then it's like sweaty too :rofl:

Ewww... me too. I feel all fresh after I go to the washroom, especially if I change my panty liner! Then 2 mins later, it's back to how it was :(

I was sweating so much at our first birthing class (it was hot in there, DH was sweating too), and my crotch was soaked!!! We call it Swunt.... sweaty c_nt! lol

:rofl: Swunt!!!! oh god! I'm going to be sitting around saying "uuggh!!! not swunt AGAIN!!!" :rofl:

LOL...... I'm glad you like it! We change all words into that! It all started with Swass (sweaty ass), but you could it with all body parts!

Swoobs
Swalls
Swuussy

But yeah, my fave is swunt! hahaha

Dukie... you crease me up!!! hahahahha!

I'm the same - it's such a pain.
I went out and got some fragrance free sensitive baby wipes.
okay, I know it sounds silly, but wipe with one of them, then a little tissue and it may be short lived, but I feel SO much better!
:laugh2:

LP
xox

okay, I know it sounds silly, but wipe with one of them, then a little tissue and it may be short lived, but I feel SO much better!

LP
xox

We have had moist toilet tissue for a while now (along side normal) and it does really help with stuff like this and unlike baby wipes they can be flushed down the loo. Supermarkets do their own brand usually which are a lot cheaper than andrex ones or even some baby wipes.

LP
xox

We have had moist toilet tissue for a while now (along side normal) and it does really help with stuff like this and unlike baby wipes they can be flushed down the loo. Supermarkets do their own brand usually which are a lot cheaper than andrex ones or even some baby wipes.

OOO!!!! thanks! I'll look out for them!
:kiss:
LP
xox

Yep I know the feeling and use baby wipes too, at least I feel fresh for a bit longer, roll on 7 weeks :rofl: take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->