So nervous!

meow951

Reaction score
I know it's to be expected but i feel so on edge.

I keep thinking what if it's a chemical although i have lots of symptoms and a very visible BFP.

And i keep thinking what if i have a mc again. I want to fast forward to 12 weeks and get the horrible part over.

Sorry Meow - I can't speed time up for you (or myself, as I'm still stressed too). I was a wreck until we saw our little heartbeat! But what got me through it (barely) was thinking one way or another, we're one step closer to having our rainbow baby. And as much as I want that rainbow baby right now, I know it'll be worth the pain and the wait when we eventually get there!

My fingers are crossed for you. Hang in there!

Why does pregnancy seem so difficult for us when it's a breeze for others lol

Last time i knew i was going to lose the baby from day one, but at the minute i have a good feeling so finger crossed!

i think all of us who have lost a baby have the same worries hun the main thing is to try and stay positive , i know its easier said than done but thats my plan of action i know this pregnancy is different from the last one its taken us a year to get pregnant again im now on progesterone and aspirin and waiting to start blood thinning injections as i had reasons why i mc i look at my son aarron who is almost 6 if i can carry a child once to 37 weeks i can do it again :D x

I think it's the fact that it's out of my hands. That there's nothing i can do and i can't control the outcome.

I do feel more positive this time so maybe that's a good sign. I knew from the start with my other pregnancy that i was going to lose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->