So Now I am 12weeks Does this Mean........

Lauraaraa

Love My Baby Girl
Reaction score
.......risk of m/c has dropped.

i asked my midwife on monday and she said th percentage is verrrrry low.

and asked th sonographer on monday to at scan and she said when you are at 12weeks you are out the 'danger zone' so to speak.

so this made me feel better.

so why on earth cant i stop fretting?!

now i have seen baby wriggling and so lively in there i dont want to lose him/her.

should i relax and stop worrying.

does anyone know the percentage rate now

hi didn't want to read and run, don't know the percentage but I think its very low.
We all worry all way through infact you never stop after there born lol xx

thankyouu, yea midwife said was veryyy low.

that true, i will worry til baby is born and then alllll the time for the rest of their lives!!

can see why my mam still worried bout me and i am 24!!

Someone kindly posted this info earlier...

At 6 weeks we can see the gestation sac and yolk in the womb. The risk for miscarriage at this stage is approximately 10%

At 7 weeks we can see a heartbeat. The risk for miscarriage at this stage is approximately 5%

At 8 weeks, if the heartbeat is present, your risk for miscarriage is now only 2%

At 10 weeks, if the heartbeat is present and the baby measures appropriately for your dates, the risk for miscarriage is now 1%

So I'd say you are pretty much in the clear!! xoxo

At 6 weeks we can see the gestation sac and yolk in the womb. The risk for miscarriage at this stage is approximately 10%

At 7 weeks we can see a heartbeat. The risk for miscarriage at this stage is approximately 5%

At 8 weeks, if the heartbeat is present, your risk for miscarriage is now only 2%

At 10 weeks, if the heartbeat is present and the baby measures appropriately for your dates, the risk for miscarriage is now 1%

Ive been wanting to know this for a while :) I'm more at ease now, at 9 weeks the chances of mc are really low, obviously it can still happen, but its given me a peace of mind :) thank you x

Oooh yeah that was me! I feel ever so helpful now!

noodles you are always helpful

has put my mind at ease now

thankyou all!

where r these figures from. feel lots better now tbh

I have been waiting and waiting to hit my 12 week mark! Since I have heard and read so much on that being when the risk of miscarriage really drops. :happydance:

noodles you are always helpful

has put my mind at ease now

thankyou all!

where r these figures from. feel lots better now tbh

Why thank you!

I got them when I had my scan at MUMS in Solihull. I had a scan there on Monday and it says on the bottom of the print out that 'These statistics are verified by the information on early scanning given out by the miscarriage assosication'.

Why thank you!

I got them when I had my scan at MUMS in Solihull. I had a scan there on Monday and it says on the bottom of the print out that 'These statistics are verified by the information on early scanning given out by the miscarriage assosication'.[/QUOTE]

haa no problemo!!

aww thats so so gooood to know!!
:thumbup:
alot of minds will ahve been put at ease now

Thanks Noodles - those figures are so reassuring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->