so peed off..

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
ryt this wil b long!!!

darren bought a psp off ebay on 13th september the ad stated could take up 2 4 weeks deliver blah blah, anyhoo in the space of waiting on psp the guys name appeared as no longer registered with ebay??!!! but as id emailed him asking how 2 pay etc i had his email addy, so i paid by postal order.....

am still waiting on something!!! darren phoned him and he said he was in tonnes of debt blah blah, i was like so.... not our problem!!!!! but darren was like ill give him the benefit of the doubt, teh guy agreed 2 pay us back half at the start of oct... which he surprisingly he didnt do,so is that it can i do anything or has it been too long?

i paid by postal order,which i have recipt 4, i have emails the guy sent, could i go to teh police?or wud they just tell me where 2 go?

No it's fraud!

The police will got to the house in question & ask to collect the goods paid for! They should anyway I've heard it happen!

Also contact eBay as they have insurance too!!!

Definately go to the police! If you want to try scare him to do it the easier way then I would ring him an let him know if he does not pay the money owed in 24/48 hrs you will press charges! Although tbh I'd tell him to expect an unpleasant visit!

What towns this guy in?

even though it was bought in september? i paid by postal order so ebay wont do shit!! have already contacted them!! hes from liverpool,merseyside

September wasn't that long ago also you have given the person chance to correct the pr oblem!

Time wise I'd go now if you want to act on it Yvanne :(

well its either act on it now or £102 down the tubes!!! i wanted 2 go 2 police str8away but darren wa slike give hm benefit of doubt etc etc, only thing is... i dont have a printer... would i be able 2 show them emails??

Yer you can :D

Go to the police £100 is a lot of money to give away! It would be better in the hands of a charity not someone who used eBay as a way to escape debts! Like people have the money to pay others peoples debts FFs!

k ill get all information n go 2 police sumtime this week

Yes go to police yvanne cheeky sod!
good luck
x

Bloody hell!! That is terrible!

You are obviously not the only person this has happened to, why else would is account be deleted? I would definately go to the police hun, no one can afford that especially not on top of bloody christmas!

Go get your money back via the poilce and let us know how it goes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"