So scared now spotting :-(

Hope u don't mind me popping in... I had spotting bright pink with my second pregnancy on the day af was due with wild cramps too! I had gotten a bfp at 8dpo so I knew I was pregnant but after the cramps and spotting was convinced I was miscarrying. My tests kept getting darker with each passing day. And today, my little girl is now 2 and a terror! Lol it can be just implantation. I never bled with my first so I was shocked when it happened with my second... I always say if I hadn't tested I would have put in a tampon thinking af had arrived as I had terrible cramps to boot! Try to relax and take an appointment for blood tests.

Thanks honey that eases my mind the more I hear rl story's like this x

Did a test just now for hubby, came up as soon as it was going across :yipee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 32
Starting to spot brown. I have a feeling I'm out. I don't know how to handle my first 3 pregnancies ending in losses if I lose this one too.

Thanks honey that eases my mind the more I hear rl story's like this x

Did a test just now for hubby, came up as soon as it was going across :yipee:

Amazing lines. Things have definitely progressed hopefully you can relax a bit now (yeah alright, maybe I should practice what I preach!) Haha. In all honesty can't wait until we are both in 2nd tri and feeling the babas x

Thanks Kay
A little bit more positive today fxd
I agree bring on 2 trimester !
X

Bleeding lots today waiting for gp call back

Please wish me luck I may need it :-(

Had quite a lot of red blood but no clots
Was on hospital being monitored till the early hours and betas were 4200
Waiting on rescan Friday
Thanks girls xx

Just popping in to say that I bled from week 5 to week 16 then continued to spot until week 20. Everything is fine, and my babies will be arriving any day now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->