so scared!!!(updated)

P

princess_vix

The time has come..my school say i should let people at school no i'm pregnant so when bump starts to get bigger it wont cause any suprise...

I'm absolutely dreading this but have been told it's best to tell them this friday :( i'm going to and my dad has agreed to hang around school so if anything happens then i can go home with him..which is a kind of relief.

I'm just so scared that i keep panicking and making myself sick but it has to be done and is best to get it over and done with so it doesn't hang over me.

I guess they are right otherwise i will just worry and there will be some people who will respect me and leave me in peace i just no for certain there's some people who will not leave me alone( know who they are)

I think this is really difficult to talk to anyone about because they can't understand how i feel unless they have to do it themselfs also..if you know what i mean.

I've been told to report any bullying to school teachers but i'm certain this will get me more bullied as they will call me a grass :(

Also i get very upset when people poke fun and i can just see myself bursting into tears..dad says if this happens i can text/ring him and he will come and get me.

Maybe i shouldn't be worried but i really am!!!

Anyone got any adivce am so worried that i just keep bursting into tears...i'm not ashamed of myself but i just not a strong person and can't really fight up for myself.I want to be able to hold my head high and walk on by..but i don't think it's going to happen!!

Help???

:hug:

update:

Well i did it...Was extremely hard especially as i had to tell my class myself with all eyes on me..It was very hard for me as i hate being center of attention and hate people staring...but i got such good responses and everyone was lovely.

And yesterday in school everyone was really nice too even people who i judged and said would be the worst :)
So i'm quite happy to be honest and actually quite glad it's out! as i can now enjoy my pregnancy alot more.

Yes i guess i probably will get some nasty comments but so far so good and everyone has been so lovely..But one thing has really bugged me,,,,people who i didn't even know went to the school have started sending friend requests on my face book so they can snoop about and pretend to be my friends and it's bugging me because they keep trying to re-add and i just keep declining.

Well anyway that's me updated :D phewwwwwwwwwwwwww

xx:hug:

Are you sure your ready to tell people? You sound really worked up about it hun

AWWWW You poor thing... I dont know what to tell u except... u are so brave and stronger than u think... and if u need someone I'm here... I may live in the US but if their too mean do u want me to come beat them up for u haha... cuz I WILL!!!!

Hey chick. When i was pregnant at school i didn't tell anyone apart from my close mates, the people who i wanted to tell and then it just went round the school as my belly got bigger and to my surprise everyone was ok, well most people anyway. you get the odd lad making remarks but thats just lads for ya isn't it. babe i think you should just tell them when your ready, and if that means when you've got a bump and they notice it themselves then so be it. good luck chick xxx

How are they making you tell people??
I mean like are they making you stand infront of the class??
If so i think its wrong especially f your not ready, at the end of the day its none of their buisness,
I think rachels idea of telling your mates and then everyone else finding out as and when is a good idea!

x x

I agree dont feel pressured to tell them. If you to then great, but if you dont want to tell anyone then dont. At the end of the day its not their business. Do what you feel comfortable with, dont let the teachers try and tell you what to do. I didnt start showing properly till 20 weeks so youve got plenty of time before you need to worry about showing.

Really if you don't tell people most of them probably won't notice, depending on what you wear. So many people in high school are so wrapped up in their own lives they don't notice gradual changes like that. That was my experience anyway when there were pregnant girls in my school. Most kids didn't notice til they were gone from school after having baby.

Don't let it bother you and the school cant make you tell anyone. But let me tell you your father sounds like a god to be doing that for you. My dad basically told me I was on my own for everything... although this is kinda how I prefer it right now cause I dont get along with my father but I am in AWW of your dad.

Tell people that are close to you first. It will go around from there most likely because most teenagers can't keep a secret like that. But trust me if you were strong enough to tell your parents then you are deffinately strong enough to tell the others. If they don't like it there not worth it. You got to stay strong for your baby. Just remember that little life in there if you start to feel down you need to be a big strong mama for bubs.

:hug::hug:
If you need anything PM me.
And make sure you dont let your dad go for granted dearest he sounds like a complete saint.

Kelly

If you aren't comfortable at this point, maybe you should wait another month or so. As long as the powers that be know, so if you have special needs eg. gym class or whatever, those can be met I didn't even tell my work until I was about 14 weeks. I don't think you should rush it. Most people I've talked to on here don't really start looking pregnant till about 18 weeks or so, I think you have time. Its just a bit soon, I think.
BTW, what were they going to do? Hold an assembly? How exactly are you supposed to announce this? And I think kellysaystoyou has the right idea, word will spread, and even though you will run into some jerks, you can find out who your real friends are. You might be pleasantly surprised.
I hope all goes well for you, whatever you decide to do. :hugs:

do they let you attend school now pregnant? soon as you showed over here you where out. When I was in school a fwe of my class mates that where pregnant we didnt know until they where gone. And in the grammar schools soon as they where told you where exspelled.

I pity you though as some can be cruel when your in that situation at school. I wouldnt know but I can only imagine it will be hard. I dont even know how to go about telling you how to do it, maybe just tel your best mates and see if they can help you along.

Hey, are you sure you are ready to tell everyone?
You are only 12 weeks, and the school are putting alot of pressure on you to tell the WHOLE school aren't they? I'm sorry but I think that's kinda weird and degrading. It's up to you, and you only who you tell. If you want to tell the school then great, just don't let them pressure into telling everyone.
I think they may be doing it so as others can kind of learn, if ya know what I mean. Teenage pregnancy and all that sterotypical crap.
My friend got away with keeping her secret until she was 5 months gone, no one knew! xxx

do they let you attend school now pregnant? soon as you showed over here you where out. When I was in school a fwe of my class mates that where pregnant we didnt know until they where gone. And in the grammar schools soon as they where told you where exspelled.

I pity you though as some can be cruel when your in that situation at school. I wouldnt know but I can only imagine it will be hard. I dont even know how to go about telling you how to do it, maybe just tel your best mates and see if they can help you along.

They seriously kick girls out for being pregnant?? Thats well harsh!

Hey, i dont really know what to say but i feel for you, dont let yourself get so worked up if your not ready to tell schoolmates then the school shouldn't pressure you into it.

When i was in 5th year doing my gcses there was a girl who was 7 months pregnant and we only found out at the time, shirts and blazers cover it well so just wait until you feel ready. and i know eveyrones different but nobody ever poked fun or slagged her off, ofcourse there was the whole 'have you heard suchnsuch is pregnant?' but i never heard anyone poking fun or anything just curious to hear about it all.

good luck whatever you decide but seriously id wait until your ready, you dont need the added stress!

school cant make you tell until you're ready. someone in my year gave birth not long after leavin, noone even knew she was pregnant. and as luhweez said, school uniform's great for covering it up!! what year are you in hun?xxxx

catholic run nuns schools make you here. maybe they changed it in the last 10 years since I left but you where exspelled all together. 3 girls in my class went missing and after they left we found out they where preg and posher schools you where gone in a heartbeat and called a disgrace. even harsher than my school who at least let you stay till you showed.

also hun, there's someone at my work thats about 28 weeks or somethin now. she didnt tell hardly anyone til she was 21 weeks. her opinion was its noone's business. so you dont need to tell anyone you dont want to xx

Thats kind of wrong school making you tell everyone, its no ones business apart from your own. If you dont feel comftable telling anyone then dont. DO it when your ready. And if people cant like you for who you are when your pregnant, then there not really your true friends hun xx:hug:

Just wanted to say I agree you should tell whoever you want to tell, when you're ready.. I also think it sounds a bit weird that the school are getting you to tell people NOW... Like it is to make an example out of you in the hope other girls won't do it. Don't be pushed into anything you don't want to do. Just tell close friends, because otherwise you're making it everyone's business and I just imagine that will make people react more to it.. It's up to you sweets, just...do what you want to do, when you are ready. :hugs:

Oh My Lord... They Can Make U Do That!!! I Would Die!!! I'm Soooo Sorry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->