so scared!!!(updated)

I think your school is completley out of order telling you to tell everyone else, At the end of the day what has it got to do with them?! Being pregnant doesnt mean you have to open and share it with the world if you dont feel ready too.
If you want to wait another couple of months, then do whats best for you, buy a looser shirt so they cant tell.
Who cares if its a shock for the other people! Doesnt your school consider how you feel and what your going to have to go threw by telling them.
Honestly hun, do what feels best for you(not your bludy school)
X

Why do you HAVE to tell them?
I mean,who cares if they get surprised after?

I think your school should have just left things run its course...

Good luck! :hugs:

First of all...THANKYOU TO YOU ALL YOUR ADVICE AND SUPPORT HAS HELPED ME ALOT.
:) I'M OVERWHELEMED.

Right in this reply i'll try and answer some of the questions you guys asked.
One thing i'm in yr 11 last year which is GCSE year.

The reason why it's best to tell people is because everyone wants me to try and stay in school as long as i can because it means i can do my GCSE's in May 09 which then means when the baby is a year i can get into college to go and study.
I also feel i should not be kicked out of the school because i'm expecting a baby..To be fair to the school they are telling me that it's best for me to tell people because they have seen people in this situation before and it has got out of hand if it's not dealt with straight away.
Next our uniform doesn't really hide much and you can already see i'm putting on weight so it doesn't hide very well..Also i guess once it's out i can start being honest,confident and not worry about people finding out.
Also it means (some) people will start to respect me and wont be so rough around me.And i gennerally know some people will.

And the person who said people will just be curious is actually quite right because people will be because it's not a situation people see all the time..
I think i'm just putting alot of bad things in to mind which is not neccesarily going to happen.

Well just wish me luck.

And thankyou again so much for the support :) xxxxxx

Hope it goes well 2moz, lets us know how it goes x

my sister's in year 11 and i know she knows people that have been pregnant. and tbh i think most the people she knows have had sex. at the end of the day, if you're all havin sex thenyou should all know theconcequences, so hopefully noone should say anythin bad. dont know if that makes sense lol.

good luck tomorrow xxxx

:hugs: Good Luck Sweetie...just do what feels right for you when you're ready. It's great that your dad is supportive too :hug:

Oh my days!! I have never been so scared in my life..I had to tell my tutor group...Was horrible but it's over now and they were really nice..but i'm just waiting till it gets round to the nasty spiteful people!!! BUT PHEW AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO HIDE ANYMORE!!
XXX

Well done for getting it out hun :), Just ignore anyone who says anything nasty, immaturity and jealousy :)

x

well done hun, maybe it was for the best at least its out in the open now and you dont need to worry about it any more you can concentrate on your studies. I imagine your Dad is very proud of you today!!!

Thats great news!! Go you, hopefully they'll all forget about it by the time Monday comes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->