so scared!!!(updated)

Glad it was okay!
It is difficult being a teen mum at times but very rewarding!!
:happydance:

glad it all went okay hun at least u dont have to worry about it no more x

i'm glad it went well hunni, and thats brilliant that people are being so positive as it will make your whole pregnancy experience a lot easier!
as for facebook, eventually they'll get the message that you dont want to be their friend, it may take some time, but they'll get it eventually! :hugs:

The time has come..my school say i should let people at school no i'm pregnant so when bump starts to get bigger it wont cause any suprise...

I'm absolutely dreading this but have been told it's best to tell them this friday :( i'm going to and my dad has agreed to hang around school so if anything happens then i can go home with him..which is a kind of relief.

I'm just so scared that i keep panicking and making myself sick but it has to be done and is best to get it over and done with so it doesn't hang over me.

I guess they are right otherwise i will just worry and there will be some people who will respect me and leave me in peace i just no for certain there's some people who will not leave me alone( know who they are)

I think this is really difficult to talk to anyone about because they can't understand how i feel unless they have to do it themselfs also..if you know what i mean.

I've been told to report any bullying to school teachers but i'm certain this will get me more bullied as they will call me a grass :(

Also i get very upset when people poke fun and i can just see myself bursting into tears..dad says if this happens i can text/ring him and he will come and get me.

Maybe i shouldn't be worried but i really am!!!

Anyone got any adivce am so worried that i just keep bursting into tears...i'm not ashamed of myself but i just not a strong person and can't really fight up for myself.I want to be able to hold my head high and walk on by..but i don't think it's going to happen!!

Help???

:hug:

update:

Well i did it...Was extremely hard especially as i had to tell my class myself with all eyes on me..It was very hard for me as i hate being center of attention and hate people staring...but i got such good responses and everyone was lovely.

And yesterday in school everyone was really nice too even people who i judged and said would be the worst :)
So i'm quite happy to be honest and actually quite glad it's out! as i can now enjoy my pregnancy alot more.

Yes i guess i probably will get some nasty comments but so far so good and everyone has been so lovely..But one thing has really bugged me,,,,people who i didn't even know went to the school have started sending friend requests on my face book so they can snoop about and pretend to be my friends and it's bugging me because they keep trying to re-add and i just keep declining.

Well anyway that's me updated :D phewwwwwwwwwwwwww

xx:hug:

Im glad everything went well for you .
I read the top & was going to say deffinatly go for it .
but then saw you did let the school know .

Congrats = )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"