so sick of being pregnant

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
i've had enough. i feel like shit. its nearly half 11 and i'm eating pasta cos i cant stop fuking eating. i cant sit up straight cos it hurts my cervix type area. my back aches in general. my ribs hurt. i feel like in in a world of my own, my heads fucked. i've got a blocked ear and can hardly hear. sent OH out before to get stuff for tea, he didnt get the main things i asked for. if i lie down i cant get comfy, but i cant get comfy on the sofa so keep going to bed early but cant sleep. i want katie here now. i've got MIL coming a few days after she's due and i'm dreading it. i really like her, but i just want the house to myself after i've had my baby/am in labour if i go over. i dont want to be worrying about stuff. we dont have a tv in our room so i cant even go off to bed to lie down and watch tv if i awnt.

i'm so fucking fed up and i just want to curl up and cry, but i cant cry properly cos i feel like i cant breathe if i do.

:hugs:

Hopefully nt much longer now!

You sound just like me, i am the exact same and i am geting so desperate now! Lets just hope and pray our babies come soon! xx

lol... yep... I think most of us at at this point now!

Poor thing, you sound absolutely fed up. I'm only 28 weeks, but already feel big as a house and quite uncomfortable (sore back, can't breathe, etc.) People keep poo-pooing my discomfort and it's REALLY annoying -- everyone (especially those who have never been pregnant) seems to think pregnancy is this wonderful magical journey, but in reality it can be difficult, painful, and exasperating.

I think everyone here can identify with how you feel; even on our best days, I'm sure everyone has a moment when they wish the baby would just get here already so they can stop feeling like a beached whale with heartburn. You're nearly there, I hope the last little bit goes quickly for you.

:hugs: I so sick of my nose bleeding every night but last night I was lucky it bled twice..Im tired of getting up every hour to go to the bathroom downstairs and my ligaments in my legs are shot...And when I get out the bathroom I have to drink something to make my stomach unhard to start the process over again...I feel like I can't even stand st8 anymore..:hugs:

Hey there DD buddy!! I'm not as bad as you - but yes - I've had enough. I can't get comfy on the sofa either - cervix pains and really uncomfy on bump. And I can't lie in bed coz these hips pains are sooooo painful. I haven't slept properly for weeks, I'm getting grumpy and I've had enough now.

As for the in-laws - we barred all family until WE say that WE are ready to see people. Then we said that they can't stay - if they want to see us then they have to find a close by B&B or hotel. We said this right at the beginning and explained our reasons, so they're happy with it.

I hope it's not that bad hun - I love my IL to bits - but they'd drive me mad if they stayed during that time. (My parents would too).

Hope we both get there soon babes - lets hold hands and get each other through it until we do x x x :hug:

Awe you ladies sound terrific!! Looking forward for the bayb pictures! :) I wish the best to all you ladies, and just a few more days to go! you can do it:)

* Deep Breathes *

I feel so so fed up too, achey back, ribs etc as you have mentioned. I didnt realise that pregnancy brings all these problems. I am now 40+5 days and eager to meet baby already!! good luck to you with having the MIL move in for a while. i know how you feel somewhat, as my OH has moved into my house with me and the parents, oh my god, stress!! but im just hoping that it will bring some helping hands if nothing else (and hopefully not too many rows!). We hope to get our own place once all this mess is over with the credit crunch etc.

hope all goes welll and fingers crossed none of us have long to wait now! :)

xxxx

i am soo fed up being prego can't wait to meet my little girl

:hugs: hun, I have had some shit days this week too. Its dreadful not being able to sleep or get comfy and I think it really wears you down. I am absolutely sick of being pregnant too. Those women who say they 'love' being pregnant are MENTAL!!:rofl: With the MIL - can you put her off? Either now or make excuse at last minute about you and baby not feeling up to it. I have put off OHs parents and mine to stay until at least a fourtnight after he's born. (wise words of a good friend). I think it will be too much for you to cope with having her there no matter how good her intentions - can you talk to OH about it?
Heres to another day of waddling and moaning!! x

Omg i know how you feel hun. 41+2 today! and i feel like SHIT! xxx

Aww hun :hugs:
Im really sick of being pregnant too and Im like 6 weeks behind you :hissy: :hissy:

I hope you feel better.
You'll have little Katie here soon
Xxx

thanks everyone. i'm feelin a bit better today, i've prescribed myself bedrest and have only got up to go to the loo and get myself fed and watered and stuff!! the backache and stuff are starting again, but i think itsjust one of them things i'm gona have to get used to. and as for putting MIL off, they live abroad and have booked their flights already. and its their house so i cant exactly not let them stay!!

:hugs: Aw, I'm sick of being pregnant too. I was in my 20 something's weeks, LOL. It's not to long for you now. x

Oohhh i know exactly how you feel!!!! Somebody pleaseeeeeeeeee get this baby outta me!!!!! Im going crazy with the lack of sleep and pains

You're almost there! Hang in and she'll be here before you know it!

:hug:

Been there a few times honey and I totally understand your rant. Hope that things progress for you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->