so stressed

M

mummyjadey

why dontmy 6 month sleep through night grrrrr its anoying shekeeps me awake all night with 3 bottles most of the time 2 my son slept through the night from 4 months what can i do ??:hissy:

Caitlyn still wakes up between 4 and 8 times. It's horrible huh? I'm so tired I don't even make sense! I just have to remind myself she will not be a baby forever!

3 bottles at night geeze poor you !! is she eating any solids yet ? mabey try to up her last feed so she wont be too hungry ?

Do you have a bed time routine for her , I found with my son it helped so much he gets a bath at 8pm and a baby massage at 9pm then hes off to bed and only wakes up 2 times for his dummy and thats it ..he used to wake for feeds but I never fed him milk only water ..

3 bottles at night geeze poor you !! is she eating any solids yet ? mabey try to up her last feed so she wont be too hungry ?

Do you have a bed time routine for her , I found with my son it helped so much he gets a bath at 8pm and a baby massage at 9pm then hes off to bed and only wakes up 2 times for his dummy and thats it ..he used to wake for feeds but I never fed him milk only water ..

nah she aint on solids yet she not taking to it and i hvae upt her milk at night but dont make no diference for her lol she wakes up so many times for bottles and dummy i get so nakerd it aint fare:hissy: and yeh her bedtime is at 9 i wnt it to be earlyer but duno how it wil happen she prob want more bottles

I would suggest giving her a nice bath and massage before bedtime it will help her sleep ..as for the 3 bottles try giving her 1 feed of water , she will soon realize that at night its water only it worked great on max :)

she as baths at night time every munday wednesday n friday but dont do nothing and as for the water tried that she spits it out n cries more :(

charlie still wakes up to 10 times a night but he only feeds once and the rest he has a little grisel and goes back to sleep, i bath him at 7pm every other night and give him a little massage too then he has bottle at 8pm and he usually sleeps with his bottle . I would say give a strict routine bath, massage, bottle at the same time and really try with the solids cos thats alot of feeds shes having, i also found that helped trying to keep him awake more in the day, maybe give her a bit of porridge before bed to fill her up xx

well i tried her with solids yesday dint like that and ive pt her on the 6 months + milk now and last night she only woke up once at 3.30 yey :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->