so stupid thought i felt movement.

Aww it must be so nerve racking waiting.
So is it another ultrasound to see if the sac has developed more?
Have you taken any tests since? xx

Had another scan 2day they now saying its not a sac its remaining products they now doing my bloods to c what my levels are and another scan next week. Why mess about just get the products out they not gonna come away themselves are they. Cant take much more of this need to move on but i cant till this is sorted.

Oh my love, can't you demand them to remove it?
At the end of the day they have to go by what the patient wants. Tell them how much of a head mess this is on you right now and you need closure xx

I am so sorry you are going through this.. I can't even imagine having it drag along like it is. ((Hugs))

They wouldnt do anything 2day cause of the emergencies they had which i understand but that doesnt help me. They wont be doin the same next week. Told her i need an end to this and next week i want a desision on what they are going to do. My oh asked her if there was any sign of infection all she said was do you feel il

Really? They sound so useless!!
Ugh some people.
I hope you definitely do get answers next week then hun. This just isn't fair on you :nope:
Hope today goes ok too :flow: xx

thank you hun cant wait for today to be over i know that sound awful but just not in the right frame of mind for a celebration of any kind.
they are useless to be honest when the nurse took my blood i mentioned they had took the blood last week then decided they didnt need it she said oh did they i said no you took it, she couldnt even remember. said she was gonna look them up and c what the results were. i wont be moving out of the room on fri till i get a decision thats for sure.

They sound like they don't have a clue what they're doing!!!
How was it yesterday? xx

it was ok hun had a few people ask questions and my step mam was constantly asking if i was ok but i done my best to keep that false smile on my face. was pleased to get home though had a good excuse to leave early the kids were shattered. it was a great day for my sis but am pleased its over with

Your pregnancy test should not still be positive. Do not do ANYTHING. No D&C. Run your life as if you are pregnant currently and go see the doctor. Be very conservative. I have lost a twin before and went on to have the surviving baby. I am not saying that is what has happened here..but it can. ((((hugs)))) my prayers are with you!

Ah hun, must have been hard. well done for getting through it :hugs: xx

so hope the doc make some decisions tomorrow dont think i could go through another week like this. went into town today and again i wanted to cry the second i got there had to stop myself again what is wrong with me am ok when im at home or walking to the shop in the village as soon as i go anywere else i want to cry.

I really hope they don't mess you around, it's hard enough having a miscarriage without what they are doing to you!

i hope so to baby-dreams dont know what i would have done if i didnt have every1 here to talk to think ad have gone mad by now

I found out about my blighted ovum on Monday at my 12 week scan and had my D&C the following day. I really hope you get some answers x

Hope everythings gone good today Kikika like you need it to :hugs: xx

had scan today they say everything has now gone and my bloods came back at 30 so its almost over and i dont need a d&c.
as relieved as i am its over i still feel devestated all over again that the baby has gone all i keep thinking is i should have been going for my 20 week scan and hopefully finding out the sex of the baby not that all signs of the pregnancy have gone. does that make sense

That makes sense yeah. I hope you can finally start the healing process now x

Ahh hun, yes it makes sense.
Your scenario now is similar to how my first miscarriage was, and I still remember the such numb confusing feeling and emotions that drowned me through those times. It does get easier though hunnier... I wish you all the best and I hope now, you can start thinking ahead now you have some closure :hugs: You can Pm me anytime you wish :flow: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->