so stupid thought i felt movement.

thank you jess am pleased ive got closure but finding it really hard to accept its all over i feel empty angry i feel like i hate every woman thats pregnant cause im not even though i know that is unfair on them. i dont want to feel like this just feel like this hurt will never go

I remember feeling hate towards every pregnant woman. It is completely normal to feel like that!! To be honest, I only found it easier when I was pregnant myself. I didn't find anything else that helped.
Will you be TTC again? xx

i doubt it hun we got 3 children and the last 1 was an accident to be honest but a very loved and wanted accident. bf say he might want to try again but i very much doubt he will. he never wanted kids to start off with even though he loves our daughter dont think he will go down that road again. think thats why its so hard to accept cause i know there wont be another baby

Oh hunny, well I hope your being looked after and loved from your daughters with lots of mummy cuddles!
Maybe he will try again.. I hope he does! You sound like you want this so much hunny, and whether its another accident or planned I do hope you get a sticky bean someday, hopefully not too far in the distant future :flower: xx

hey im sorry to butt in but i just read ur entire thread, i was so hoping for a better outcome for u, i am so sorry for ur loss. i am 4.5 weeks post d and c and am finally starting to feel better . i know some of ur pain. i had some very small amount of bleeding at 7 weeks, they made me wait 3 days for a scan due to a long weekend and i wasnt bleeding enough to be emergency. when i got my scan they couldnt see cos ive a tilted uterus, was told to come back in a week, week of hell. next week was told they thought i had miscarried but they stil couldnt see properly so wait another week and come back, i cried solid for most of the week . finally the 3rd week they could see and told me i had miscarried. was so awfull, all along i thought i knew i had miscarried but i really didnt. it hit me so hard. was totally numb that day. its the worst thing that has happened to me in my life.
i had a tough few weeks after it but am finally starting to feel a bit better now. i hope ur recovery goes ok for u chicken. take care of urself, u need tlc now and lots of it. accept all help and love :) i locked myself away for a bit less than a week cos i didnt wanna talk if u need to do this do and let anyone else f off :) u do what u need to do to help urself. if u want to talk feel free to contact me. i know u have good support here already but ur story really moved me and i do really know some of ur pain.
those few weeks are agonising, i had hope then fear, happy then dread. its a total seesaw of emotions and it s awfull. big hugs to u . take care xxxxxxxxxxx

thank you for your kind words liliesmum they are very much needed and appreciated at the moment. it has been the worst 4 months of my life and the longest. as hard as it it i am pleased it is over with and i can now start to recover and move on.
i am so sorry to hear of your own loss and what you went through as you have read i know only to well how hard the waiting is it feels like it is never going to end.
gl and i hope you get some happy news very soon

it is a bit like relief too to finally have an end, not a good end but u can start to adjust and move on now, thanks for ur good wishes. i hope we both have good luck soon, xxxxxx take care, xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->