So the problems begin...

Soontobe

Reaction score
So the other morning, friday to be exact. i woke up to my stomach being swollen on one side..i got up as normal and had something to eat.. and within half an hour the other side matched the swollen side.. i called my gp, went up there and ended up with tests being done to see if i was allergic to something, or if something had bitten me. i didnt know what had happened! nurses ended up taken every swab and fluid they could from me and now i have to wait for tests..

The biggest concern at the moment is that the little button inside of me is allergic to something, i asked what could have a reaction this bad so early on? and the nurse replied, something major like milk or caffine, or something along those lines...

Im scared to even look at food :shock:

I'm a nurse and i havent even heard of something like this :cry:

Find out tomorrow morning...

:hugs:I hope everything is ok and nothing serious is going on :hugs:

prayers to you its nothing serious. please keep us posted :hugs:

Hope its nothing serious. Good Luck for tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you. **hugs**

thinking about you... waiting for test results is horrible... keep us posted x

Good luck Soontobe, I hope things go well for you today.

Keeping you in my thoughts, let us know as soon as you find anything out. :hugs:

so have you heard anything? Sounds pretty strange to me!! Hope al is well :)

Good news! No major problems :D

My left ovary is currently 12cm in diameter and is swelling and shrinking constantly because of my hormones! it was specifically enlarged on one side majorly because of how i was sleeping and then evened out because i had got up and was moving about etc. They are going to watch it over the next few weeks and if it grows over 15cm then they will have to take a biopsy and do some further tests...

I feel like ive overeacted but the doctor i saw was so nice and said not to worry that i did the right thing.

So very thankful its nothing major, but still slightly worried in the back of my head.. :wacko:

:thumbup:
Good news! No major problems :D

My left ovary is currently 12cm in diameter and is swelling and shrinking constantly because of my hormones! it was specifically enlarged on one side majorly because of how i was sleeping and then evened out because i had got up and was moving about etc. They are going to watch it over the next few weeks and if it grows over 15cm then they will have to take a biopsy and do some further tests...

I feel like ive overeacted but the doctor i saw was so nice and said not to worry that i did the right thing.

So very thankful its nothing major, but still slightly worried in the back of my head.. :wacko:

Well thats good news! :thumbup: Still quite strange though.

Im going to get pics of it next week so should be pretty interesting to see it in compared to bubs little sac and things!

That's wonderful news. Glad to hear everything is ok :hugs:

Wow, never heard anything like this before.

Glad all is ok and not too serious, at least you know what it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->