So this morning I woke up heavily pregnant!

ShirlWirl

Reaction score
Up until now I have been fine - apart from the usual pregnancy symptoms... tired, out of breath, peeing a lot etc. My bump isn't huge because I am tall and I guess it is spread out more lol! People are only just noticing that I am preggers! However, this morning my bump seems to have doubled in size overnight - I am waddling and having to lean backwards to maintain my balance! I think baby must have moved position or something because I feel very very pregnant all of a sudden - like literally overnight! Anyone else experience this?

I too am tall, 5 foot 9! But have had a bump since I was about 8 weeks. I feel like the size of a house now lol I did notice today when trying to walk I have gained a waddle :haha: I didn't have the pleasure until I was at least 34 weeks with my older 3 children it is rather funny to see yourself x

Haha yep! I know how you feel. My bump was modest and looked more like puppy fat up until about 28-30wks and then suddenly out it popped and I felt huge. Even my sister commented on it the other week when she saw me. She was like, "wow, you're like suddenly pregnant!" I guess it just happens like that sometimes as I'm not tall, only 5'1 lol

Must be something about the 31/32 week mark lol! I felt all petite and compact a few days ago, now I feel like a house! x

I've had a pretty big bump all along (short torso) but it wasnt until this week that I felt hugely pregnant. I started waddling around this week too :haha:. My Dr said baby is fully engaged so that's likely what it is for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->