So thrilled!!!

mamato2more

Number 9 on the way
Reaction score
We had our second appointment yesterday. They did another u/s and we got to see one baby waving her little arm, and another kicking..Ten weeks..I cannot believe they do that so early! God is just amazing! My hubby went with me, and he was just in awe, as was I.
The midwife laid it all out there for me and told me what to expect. Ultrasounds at about every appointment, delivering in an O.R., good times...I am huge on natural birth, so having to make so many concessions is going against my grain, but I know it's for their benefit, to make sure they are growing well. I am just not a fan of so many u/s. I understand it, and am getting over it. :wacko:

Pretty much everyone knows now, people in the church, family, and they are all so excited for us. They are already trying to figure out if it's a girl girl, boy, girl, boy boy, etc..They are frats too, so we shall see. I am really hoping for atleast one girl, as I only have one other, and five boys. She could sure use a sister!
Thanks for letting me talk..
Anne

Congratulations on your twins.

What a tremedous blessing, getting two babies at the one time -lucky you.
I must admit, i'm a tad jealous lol

Hope you have a happy n healthy pregnancy. x

Awww congrats I want a big family someday too it just seems like it be so much fun.

OMG and there is me having a little stress about two at one and you have six already at home hehehehehe

We have another scan on tuesday at 18 weeks I love scans xxxxx

I knew #7 was coming, but thought #8 was a long ways off. My oldest is 11, and my younest is 18 months...So, this is quite a chock..But, we are just loving it!!! Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->