• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so upset, been in hospital all morning •••UPATED BK FROM SCAN

lottie7; thanks hun, i am ganna wait till thursday, my oh has managed to book the day off and cant take any more time off so just taking it ez and hoping for the best x

Let us know how you get on. Wishing you all the luck in the world.
xx

thanks so much, i got upset today, my so called b.friend texted me asking when i go bk to hos, i told her thursday, and her response was; if u have another mc i think you shouldn't try again, not being rude but sometimes ppl just don't know when to give up and it won't help but yeah hope it goes ok.'
WTF??? Upset me so much, 1; i didn't ask for advise and 2; how dare you tell me that and where is the pma? ahhhhh got so mad, sorry had to tell some1 xx

thanks so much, i got upset today, my so called b.friend texted me asking when i go bk to hos, i told her thursday, and her response was; if u have another mc i think you shouldn't try again, not being rude but sometimes ppl just don't know when to give up and it won't help but yeah hope it goes ok.'
WTF??? Upset me so much, 1; i didn't ask for advise and 2; how dare you tell me that and where is the pma? ahhhhh got so mad, sorry had to tell some1 xx

WHAAAAAT!?! I'm sorry that is disgusting. :hugs:
Right at this moment, who does she think she is saying something like that? Even if she was the most experienced person in the world (which she clearly isn't but, whatever) there is a time and a place for opinions such as that.And if and when the time and place for such things comes up (can't really think when though...) a text message is NOT the right way to go about it. And where the hell is some simple positivity??? So rude.

Sorry, that is just shocking. You deserve better than that.

WHAAAAAT!?! I'm sorry that is disgusting. :hugs:
Right at this moment, who does she think she is saying something like that? Even if she was the most experienced person in the world (which she clearly isn't but, whatever) there is a time and a place for opinions such as that.And if and when the time and place for such things comes up (can't really think when though...) a text message is NOT the right way to go about it. And where the hell is some simple positivity??? So rude.

Sorry, that is just shocking. You deserve better than that.

thanks hun, it really made me go from trying to be positive to feeling like shit again, she has never had a mc, she has 2 beautiful little kids and has also had 2 abortions so i dont know how she thinks she can advise but more than anything the fact that i didn't even say anything about loosing this baby, i believe in it and have had the pain of 1 loss and didnt need reminding, i feel like she clearly thinks we shouldn't of ttc after my 1st loss but why and again who is she or any1 to tell someone when it is ok to try again? i will never forget our 1st and will always love my angel sorry to go on! thanks for your msg made me feel more sane :hugs::hugs:

How are you feeling today Chachadada? Any more bleeding? I've still got my fingers crossed for you.

xx

hey huni (lottie7) no it has stopped:thumbup: scan is tomorrow, it is all i can think about BUT i am trying to be positive even though it is bloody hard to keep the negative thoughts away with a so called friend chatting shit but what can i do :shrug: but ignore her. thanks for thinking of me huni, how are you?:hugs::hugs:

well hopefully everything is fine and you wont need to try again but what a thing to say good luck for tmorrow sweetie xx

no hun, i don't want to get 1 until i am 15 weeks, will drive me crazy not being able to find a heart beat. does yours work???:hugs:

I've got one of those summer ones, i havent heard heartbeat yet with it and to be honest im a worrier so have stopped using it til later. They seem to have mixed responses. If you can do a try before you buy with one, or maybe just hire one??

I only registered yesterday so I have only just seen this thread, and just had to give you my love. Pregnancy is a scary time at best without it throwing this anyones way. I just wanted to say, you and beanie are in my thoughts for tomorrow, please let us know how you get on, my fingers are firmly crossed for the all clear and all to be okay. I hope it is.

As for your 'friend', ignore her, as you say, you didn't ask for her opinion, you do whatever is right for you hun, not anyone else. Anyway, there's nothing to say this pregnancy wont progress, shows what she knows, heartless if you ask me.

Anyway hun, wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow, massive :hug:just for you.

Good luck xxxx

Aww hun. Hoping they call soon with a date for the scan! I know women who have bled until 15 weeks or even more. Please try and keep upbeat hun. I know its hard.

Hoping you get all good news xx

Sorry didnt see your post. Good luck for your scan xx

no hun, i don't want to get 1 until i am 15 weeks, will drive me crazy not being able to find a heart beat. does yours work???:hugs:

I've got one of those summer ones, i havent heard heartbeat yet with it and to be honest im a worrier so have stopped using it til later. They seem to have mixed responses. If you can do a try before you buy with one, or maybe just hire one??

I only registered yesterday so I have only just seen this thread, and just had to give you my love. Pregnancy is a scary time at best without it throwing this anyones way. I just wanted to say, you and beanie are in my thoughts for tomorrow, please let us know how you get on, my fingers are firmly crossed for the all clear and all to be okay. I hope it is.

As for your 'friend', ignore her, as you say, you didn't ask for her opinion, you do whatever is right for you hun, not anyone else. Anyway, there's nothing to say this pregnancy wont progress, shows what she knows, heartless if you ask me.

Anyway hun, wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow, massive :hug:just for you.

Good luck xxxx

thanks hun, and welcome to bnb you will love it, the ladies on here are lovely and you seem to be too so will fit in just perfect :hugs:
I have also heard mixed reviews on doppler's so if i get 1 will get a good 1 with great reviews and hope it bloddy works or maybe even hire like u said.

i will keep u updated and i am ganna add u :flower:

x

Awww thanks hun, thats a very sweet thing to say. Have accepted your request :)

These seem ok? Maybe worth a shot
Code:
[url]https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PROFESSIONAL-FETAL-DOPPLER-RENTAL-HIRE-1-MONTH_W0QQitemZ350323355786QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Baby_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ?hash=item5190e6308a[/url]
xxx

mumof1+1; no prob hun, anytime u wanna chat just msg me.

Yay that is like the 1 i wanted to buy, i am ganna keep an eye on ebay but may just have to rent 1st to see if i like it xx

Thanks chachadada, thats very kind of you :D. I love ebay, it's my 2nd home hehe. Those ones look okay, may have to invest in one myself just for that bit of extra reassurance, at MW on Fri and a bit dubious to say the least, im such a worrier hehe.
Same goes to you too, if ever you need a chat :) xxx

mumof1+1; hun i am the biggest worrier and sooo anxious it's not even funny.:hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to say good luck for today chachadada. My thoughts are with you. Let us know how you get on huni xxxxx

Good luck today darling, thinking of you :hugs:

I've only just read this, but wanted to wish you loads of luck for your scan today. As for the doppler, I have a MAS one bought on ebay and have heard the heartbeat from 11 weeks even though I'm carrying a lot of weight at the moment, so it might be worth getting just to try to ease your worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->