so upset, been in hospital all morning •••UPATED BK FROM SCAN

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Beanie if fine! Got seen fairly quickly, the woman was really nice and picked up baby straight away, at 1st i thought there was a problem but she said beanie was fine and then he started moving about, i put my hands behind my head and then the baby did it too was so cute, she gave me pic of beanie with hand on head as well as I hope u can see ? measured 12 weeks 5 days spot on..:happydance:

Thanks for all your support she also was talking to beanie through the screen and told him to stop scaring mummy :rofl:

:hugs:

Attachments

• hands on head.jpg
    hands on head.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
  • buboo.jpg
    buboo.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 12
That is brilliant news! Sweet scan picks. Really glad it went well after all that worry (naughty beanie).

Really really happy for you huni, beautiful pics xxx

Awww lovely pics hun glad everything is ok xx

Ah its so nice to read about a happy outcome, and what a cute beanie lol

Congratulations - I'm really pleased for you! :0)

Girls i luv u all equally :hugs: thanks for your support right now i feel like this; :headspin::wohoo:\\:D/:flasher::loopy:
big :hug: to all of you! It was great to see my naughty beanie, i just want time to pass cause i am a anxious girl and can not help it :shrug: but i am on :cloud9: and want to spread the luv! xxxx

You have every reason to be on :cloud9: huni and we are all soooo happy that it is all ok afterall. I too am very anxious as you know and I have a MW appt tomorrow and tbh im dreading it but hopefully all will be ok for me too. Im so very happy to be able to share your joy of the day, I waited anxiously by my pc for your return and im glad it was a joyful one.

Im sure that, just like me, as time passes and bub gets bigger and more can be felt we will both relax a whole lot more, roll on that time, till then we have BNB :winkwink: xxxx

You have every reason to be on :cloud9: huni and we are all soooo happy that it is all ok afterall. I too am very anxious as you know and I have a MW appt tomorrow and tbh im dreading it but hopefully all will be ok for me too. Im so very happy to be able to share your joy of the day, I waited anxiously by my pc for your return and im glad it was a joyful one.

Im sure that, just like me, as time passes and bub gets bigger and more can be felt we will both relax a whole lot more, roll on that time, till then we have BNB :winkwink: xxxx

:hugs: so sweet! i am sure your mw appointment will be fine huni, oooh u will get to hear your bubas heart beat :happydance:! is your ticker correct? i don't have a mw appointment till after my 20week scan :shrug: is that normal? xxxx

That's great news. Really pleased for you.

Alex

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Beanie if fine! Got seen fairly quickly, the woman was really nice and picked up baby straight away, at 1st i thought there was a problem but she said beanie was fine and then he started moving about, i put my hands behind my head and then the baby did it too was so cute, she gave me pic of beanie with hand on head as well as I hope u can see ? measured 12 weeks 5 days spot on..:happydance:

Thanks for all your support she also was talking to beanie through the screen and told him to stop scaring mummy :rofl:

:hugs:

:rofl: at bub putting hands behind head too. So so pleased everything went well for you. That is such great news and what fab scan pics. I didn't get one yesterday because when I remembered to ask I realised that they'd only printed one out which they kept with my notes. I'll get a couple in 10 days time at the 12 week scan for sure. So pleased for you. :happydance::hugs:

hey bingo; yeah was really funny when beanie put hands behind head, the woman was like 'look at cheeky baby copy mummy' made us all laugh so much and the minute i moved my arm beanie stretched was so cute, she even managed to count all five fingers! was lovely, can't wait to see your pics when u have your next scan, not too long! xxx

hi hun u ok? your meant to have a MW appointment every four weeks i think..wel i do.. but i just go down and see her more to hear heartbeat when i get worried... x

she said my app is after my 1st scan and to go to my gp once a month to just check bloo pressure and that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->