so upset, been in hospital all morning •••UPATED BK FROM SCAN

chachadada

pregnant after a loss
Reaction score
i had a dream about bleeding, woke up and went toilet and there was bright red blood,:cry: i couldn't believe my eyes, i wiped and more blood. Got into the bath and called my oh in tears he told me to call the hospital, they said go in to a and e, so upset a friend took me as we planned to go shopping today and waited a bit the got seen my a nice doctor who asked if i was still bleeding, i went toilet and there was no blood so i said it has stopped he said he won't do an internal if it has stopped,checked my bloods and urine and said they are fine, i told him i been through a mmc and again, he said the only way they will know if the baby is ok is by a scan nd told me the ultrasound dep will call me in next 3days with a date. I came home went toilet and i am bleeding again :cry:. it is light but i don't understand why i am bleeding! have not had sex since we found out i was pregnant and been doing nothing but taking it easy. Please can any1 help me feel better with any positive thoughts :hugs:

Im so sorry your going through this .... can you maybe ring the scan department just to ask if they have had any cancellations and can squeeze you in?

What a horrible morning you have had. I bled at 8 weeks was bright red blood and lots. I went to a and e and had to wait 5 days for a scan. The only comfort i took was noing that is after 5 days my baby was ok then i new that she would be. I felt having a scan straignt away may show things ok but it maybe the start. In the 5 days that i waited i had more red blood pink blood and brown blood. I also cramped quite a lot. I really did think that was it for me. I had been spotting for 2 weeks before the big bleed and had been scanned and all was ok but i lost my 1st. When i went for the scan i went noing she would say all was over., i just couldnt see how having lost all that blood things would be ok. There was a girl in the room when i got there and we heard her screaming in the room. I went in and within 2 seconds i saw my bouncing baby. So hopefully you will get a similar outcome. sending you big hugs xx

is it a lot of blood? i bled threw 6 pads in bout a hour last week.. they scanned me baby was fine but i didnt have fluid... but u could tell the fluid was coming out in the blood... but its back now... i had a massive clot last night went hospital again & they said all wasstil fine when they did a internal good luck if your worried i would try get a scan x

i had a bleed on valentines day, for 2 days, no reason for it. i take it easy when im not working, but anyway they scanned me on valentines and beanie was fine and then i had my dating scan 3 days later and still was all fine.
big hugs
xxxxxx

thanks so much girls, i dont know what i'd do with out you ladies! the hospital just called me and said the earliest scan is next thursday and they will call me if they have any one cancel in between. she said if bleeding gets worse to go back to a and e, i am praying beany will stick and this is nothing but i am so anxious and scared i can not chill! xxx

hun dont worry.. i was nervous b4 the bleed now i go toilet bout every 10min to check lol! ... hope your ok xxx

aiimee12345; i was a compulsive knicker checker but started to be more positive last few weeks now i am checking every 10 mins again! i really just couldnt cope with loosing another baby, i am a anxious person anyways so cant help my self!:wacko:

:hugs: thanks babe

im sure everything will be fine... but like they said if bleeding does get heavy go straight to a & e and im sure then they will have to scan you!! :D x

Take care of yourself love! :hugs: Im sure everything will be fine on thursday :) x x

So sorry your experiencing this babe i know that worry all to well :-(. I hope n pray beany is just giving you a scare and being a little buggar lol :) your gonna be fine i just know it hun take care n take it easy alright x x x x

thanks caz, means a lot coming from u:hugs: i am hping for the best it has stopped today and i hope it stays that way and was just beanie trying to scare me 4real, was ment to go 02 to watch my friend perform a ive p.a tomorrow but oh says no i must stay in bed so gutted but hey what can i do xxxx

Take it really easy hon, am praying for you that all will be ok xxxxx

Thinking of you sweetheart. If you need me I'm here :hugs:

Take it easy and rest as much as you can. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is okay.

Alex

Take it really easy hon, am praying for you that all will be ok xxxxx

thanks so much huni, now the bleeding has stopped i feel a bit better and trying to b positive cause i want this so bad :hugs:

Thinking of you sweetheart. If you need me I'm here :hugs:

thanks hun, as i said trying to b positive although it is easier said than done after a loss i think the mind just goes into over drive..

don't know what i would do with out you ladies xxxxx

I know babes, I am out of my mind with worry most days. Have you got a doppler? It may help but then remember it's very normal not to hear the heartbeat until after 16 weeks or even longer :hugs:

To save yourself the stress you should book yourself a private scan. You migth be able to getr one today.

xx

I know babes, I am out of my mind with worry most days. Have you got a doppler? It may help but then remember it's very normal not to hear the heartbeat until after 16 weeks or even longer :hugs:

no hun, i don't want to get 1 until i am 15 weeks, will drive me crazy not being able to find a heart beat. does yours work???:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->