so upset, been in hospital all morning •••UPATED BK FROM SCAN

wel when i c my midwife all she really does is my BP anyway ... and the heartbeat but i suppose the doctor could do that? & then u could just ring her if u have any questions? not that my midwife ever answers her phone anyway!! lol x

yeah yeah that's what midwife said he will do so same i guess. kinda easier for me as well cause i can book appointments when i wanna go. :hugs:

yea yea true... bet ur feeling relieved after your scan arent ya? i remember when i thought bump wernt going to be ok wel i think that quite a lot just recently but i was soooo happy when he/she was :D xx

yeah hun, i am so anxious in general it aint even funny, i wish i was at ur stage! what do you think ur having? ru ganna find out at ur 20 week xx

yea i wanted to today but baby wouldnt let us c lol!! i think its a girl.. im sure i saw 3 lines today but im not sure where they wer cus the woman scanning me kept moving it quickly then when she went to look legs was closed! ... gonna put a pik up in a bit but not very good cus bump kept moving lol! what do u think ur having? u gonna find out? x

Thats great news about the baby, hope the rest of your pregnancy is a happy healthy one

well i got a feeling i am having a boy, my oh is convinced and so is my close friend, she so sure lol oh and my oh is convinced that is a willy i the scan pic, look i am pretty sure its the cord lol i actually want a surprise but oh is ganna find out so may changed my mind :) x

hehe.. i can c what he means but yea prob the cord lol! if it is a willy im defo not having a boy cus u can never c that in mine lol! last time i had a scan bump was looking at me but in this one its nto so it looks so different!! and i thought i was having a boy at first when i was in hospital the other week the nurse said she thought it was a boy.. but i think its a girl now x

That's wonderful! It's always worth getting checked out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->